Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » PC Games and Steam » Mass Effect 3 'Retaliation' multiplayer DLC brings back Collectors, adds new classes and more » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Neoseeker does not support warez of any kind. Any request for CD keys will be deleted or closed on sight, regardless of the situation. Thank you
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 04, 12 at 11:43amRabidChinaGirl

Mass Effect 3 'Retaliation' multiplayer DLC brings back Collectors, adds new classes and more

Lydia Sung - Thursday, October 4, 2012 11:43am (PST) Like Share
New challenges, new "hazards," and so on
 Image 1
Image Gallery

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 10, 12 at 2:26pm
death owl

best dlc for mass effect multiplayer ever, and that is from only 3 hours of playing it

Oct 04, 12 at 7:14pm
Fatherbrain30

quote Aussie Legend
This actually sounds legitimately good, although I hope they don't bring back Praetorians cause they were a bitch (I think those were collectors, haven't played ME2 in a while).
Not only those the trailer show they are back, but they can be possessed by Harbinger...basically, you're *bleep*ed.

Oct 04, 12 at 5:57pm
Aussie Legend

This actually sounds legitimately good, although I hope they don't bring back Praetorians cause they were a bitch (I think those were collectors, haven't played ME2 in a while).

Oct 04, 12 at 5:11pm
Fatherbrain30

There are not going to just waste these sprites on MP, OMEGA DLC is coming up...and holy shit, it's good to see you back Harbinger.

Oct 04, 12 at 4:20pm
DedValve

might rent the game to pick up multiplayer. I had some awesome times on the MP and haven't been back in a while.

Oct 04, 12 at 3:57pm
RabidChinaGirl

death owl Too bad it's only for multiplayer.

Oct 04, 12 at 1:10pm
death owl

is that.....the sound of redemption

Oct 04, 12 at 11:43am
RabidChinaGirl