Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Borderlands 2 » 100% Achievements » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If you are here to request a trade or duplicates please go to the Borderlands 2 Trading Subforum instead, thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Angel_BL1 Brick_BL1 Claptrap_CL4P-TP Lilith_BL1 Moxxi_BL1 Ned_BL1

hideOriginal Post

Oct 04, 12 at 11:35amoverlordlaharl134

Soooo I am quite close to getting all 50 achievements, and i have gotten it down to 4.

Challenge Accepted:If i understand this achievement correctly, the only challenge i need is the Jimmy Jenkins one. I am pretty sure i do not need to do the Area-Specific challenges. and I have a "trick" to do Jimmy with

The other 3 are class specific, i need to Phaselock 100 enemies, which is pretty much easy sauce, but then the other 2 seem to take more of a commitment, Gunzerking for 90 seconds continuesly and Stay in Deception mode for 10 seconds continuously. Im sure i have to spec correctly with each character or something but damn......gonna take a long time, especially since i do not have an Assassin yet.

Any tips on how to do these 4 quicker?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 09, 12 at 6:17pm
MLongfellowDeeds

quote Whelan
I have those achievements/trophies to do and like kill a chubby and Donkey Mong.

What the hell are those anyway? :<
I had a chubby midget spawn in Fink's Slaughterhouse (Might have been rd 3 or 4, not sure if it matters)

Oct 09, 12 at 6:10pm
overlordlaharl134

I officially have ALL the achievments in this game! HURRAY!

Oct 09, 12 at 1:09am
Rigest

quote overlordlaharl134
Well......i got every challenge i needed, Jenkins including, and no achievement popped.....sad.

EDIT! Went and grabbed another challenge(one that was already past rank 1) and the achievement popped, ONE MORE TO GO!
I had the same problem =/

Oct 08, 12 at 7:30pm
overlordlaharl134

Well......i got every challenge i needed, Jenkins including, and no achievement popped.....sad.

EDIT! Went and grabbed another challenge(one that was already past rank 1) and the achievement popped, ONE MORE TO GO!

Oct 05, 12 at 1:26am
Paper Fox

Wariyaka, thanks for confirming dude, very helpful.
Ditnopota, I still love you despite you getting the Plat before me <3

Oct 04, 12 at 10:16pm
Wariyaka

A note. Jimmy Jenkins farming IS reliant on the quest Doctors Orders as it vastly increase your odds.

When that quest is active and not all tapes picked up at least 2 of the mentioned boxes in wildlife reserve ALWAYS host a loot midget or robot. Jimmy Jenkins is a rare form of loot robot.

I'm not sure on the situation before the quest is started but when the quest is finished those boxes act like normal boxes. While the spawn rate for loot midgets/robots appear to be higher in Wildlife Reseve than in most other areas there are no 100% spawn rate places when Doctors Orders is finished. So if you to farm for him make sure that quest is not completed to make it all much easier.

It appered as if the number of tapes picked up for the quest altered the number of 100% loot midget/robot spawns..With 3 tapes picked up there was only 2 of them and with 1 tape picked up there was 3 if this was related or coincidece I cannot say but it was consistent over the 3-4 runs I made of each situation. (I got the jenkins on the ~8 run) After the quest been finished I have yet to see even a normal loot midget from those boxes and i've opened them quite a few times.

On Chubbies.
There are appear to be chubby versions of most animal kind of enemies. I've seen most including stalkers, a flying chubby rakk (cheeses that looked silly lol) and I think a bullymong too appart from what already been metioned. Easiest to find appear to be chubby varkids as one seem to spawn at the first area in Caustic Caverns relativly often. (Seen at least 3 there so far.)

Oct 04, 12 at 4:57pm
overlordlaharl134

Sadly, the only progress so far has been doing Splish Splash, progress on Open Wide, getting Catch a Rocket as soon as it was unlocked by SPlish Splash, and getting some levels on a Gunzerker....enough to get acouple points into the Adds Time ti Gunzerking per kill. Nothing on Assassin yet though.

EDIT:Jimmy still being a bitch Been running Ditnopota's thing for awhile now, gonna keep going though. OMG thought i had him, saw a Loot Midget i had never seen, but it was just a midget jet.

Oct 04, 12 at 2:27pm
Ditnopota

It's not reliant on the mission, you can go back there outside of the mission and still have just as much of a chance of getting Jenkins as if you were doing it during Doctor's Orders. That's how I got it, trust me.

Paps, I'm sorry, I just had too much fun with this game to not get plat

Oct 04, 12 at 2:11pm
overlordlaharl134

Do Loot Midgets only spawn alot in there during Doctors Orders? Or is that some kind of HotSpot, i remember first time i went in there i got 4 midgets at once

Oct 04, 12 at 2:04pm
Paper Fox

Yo Ditno, I can't believe you got the Plat so quick, *bleep* you man!
Do you know if I still have a good chance of finding Jimmy if I've already done the story missions on playthrough 1? I already know about the spawns in the Exploitation Preserve while Doctors Orders is active, so I tried farming Opportunity a bit and no dice. Should I just try to farm the Preserve again in TVHM?