Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Assassin's Creed III » Connor Story Trailer » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Abstergo Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Unity Altair Arno Assassin Connor Ezio

hideOriginal Post

Oct 04, 12 at 11:25amDragoon

Pretty awesome trailer! Can't for the game release later this month.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 08, 12 at 11:31pm
Agent Mo

Every time i watch an AC3 trailer i get shivers and this was no exception. Looks amazing, and it also looks like we'll be able to zipline with the tomahawk! Maybe even climb faster with it, almost like a mountain axe?

Oct 08, 12 at 5:16pm
Stitch

quote TheBeardedMan
I hope we get to play as a child in it and start learning to climb trees and stuff like that with other children. And then soldiers attack and I'm left alone and I'm lost and everyones dead and to survive I have to eat them...or something like that I'm not too picky
Indians don't eat people, they're not Cannibals. =P

They sure know how to Hunt, though, and are probably tought how to hunt very early on, since their culture lives with Nature, they need to know how to survive in that.

Oct 08, 12 at 3:52pm
TheBeardedMan

I hope we get to play as a child in it and start learning to climb trees and stuff like that with other children. And then soldiers attack and I'm left alone and I'm lost and everyones dead and to survive I have to eat them...or something like that I'm not too picky

Oct 06, 12 at 1:41am
Hurricarno

Really great Trailer. Got me hyped for the game now that I realise it's really not very far away. Really loving the look of the environments I have to say. Cant wait!

Oct 06, 12 at 1:37am
Dragoon

quote intoxication
quote Stitch
quote intoxication
He is the loopy Dragoo erm.. monkey right?
Watched that yesterday but I didn't notice it....now that you mention it, it does kinda sound like him.
Yeah, he's the baffoon.
While I agree Dragoon is one, we shouldn't call him that as he'll cry, again.

Oct 05, 12 at 3:16pm
Intoxication

quote Stitch
quote intoxication
Watched that yesterday but I didn't notice it....now that you mention it, it does kinda sound like him.
Yeah, he's the baffoon.
While I agree Dragoon is one, we shouldn't call him that as he'll cry, again.

Oct 05, 12 at 3:09pm
Stitch

quote intoxication
Yeah, he's the baffoon.

Oct 05, 12 at 3:04pm
Intoxication

quote Stitch
When I hear the voice of Connor's Teacher in this trailer, I get reminded to Rafiki from Disney's the Lion King.

Oct 05, 12 at 1:29pm
Stitch

quote LOD-squa
Similar voice actors? I have not kept up with whoever is doing the voices this time around but it would be interesting to see Disney voice actors making their way across video games.
It's possible it's the same voice actor, but could also be someone who sounds kinda like him.

The original voice for Rafiki, Robert Guillaume, is still active in acting, and he even did a voice in the video game Half-life 2, aswell as reprising his roll as Rafiki in Kingdom Hearts.

So who knows, it might be him, but it's only a guess so far, just by mere the sound of the voice sounding similer, but nothing is confirmed yet.

And your kinda late with Disney voice actors going into Video games, they've been doing that a long time, even in the 90's, but more common the last 10 years.

Kingdom Hearts might be one in which the majority of Disney Voice actors are appearing in it.

Even Assassin's Creed has voice actors who did voices in Disney Films, one of them I know is Phil Proctor, who does the voice of the Evil scientist Vivic or vidic, whatever the guy with the beard, he mainly did additonal voices in Disney films, like Lion King, The Rescuers down under, and a bunch of others, which he aslo does in the Assassin's creed Series, beside Vivic he does also additonal voices, which is lending voices to characters that don't have a name, or are just background filling, like a random soldiers or citizen in the game yeling or saying something, that character doesn't have any importance to the story or has a name, but it needs a voice from someone, in which additional voices is all an actor stands for on that point, even Cam Clarke, the original voice of Subject 16, also did additonal voices for Soldiers, citizens and usually the Doctors in the city, and Cam Clarke also provides the voice for Simba from Lion King, although, he's not the original voice of Simba, that's Matthew Broderick, but he did the voice for Simba in Kingdom Hearts, and perhaps even the TV series.

Skyrim also has a voice actor from Disney in it, Jim Cummings, who does the voice for Winnie The Pooh, Tigger, and Pete, and many other Disney voices, did voices in that game.

Skryim even had the voice actor who did the voice and Puppeteering of Johnny 5 from that movie with that robot and Steve Guttenberg, and that other guy from Police Academy in it.

But Disney voice actors, I think are mostly the once that does the voices of Mickey and Donald, kinda the torch holders of iconic Disney characters, for mostly a life time.
But basically they are voice actors, so they do more then just Disney voices, or doing voices in Disney.

Steve Blum also did a voice in Revelations, as that bald guy in the beginning, he also had a voice in Lilo & Stitch, which is that small little guard alien, in which Stitch spits on his hat, in which the guns that were locked on Stitch's DNA now is pointed on that guard, beside that he also appears in Batman arkham City and some Cartoon network shows, and other cartoons.

But yeah, Disney voice actors or basicly voice actors from cartoons we see on TV, also do video games, it's nothing strange if a voice actor or actress that you know from cartoons or TV shows you watch appears in a video game you play, but sometimes it can be surprising when a famouse actor does a voice in a video game, like for now, John De Lancie in Revelations and AC3, who is known for Star Trek, aswell as recently with My Little Pony.

IMDB even listed someone who played one of them officers from the Titanic to have a role in AC3, his name is Chapman that I remember, who also portrayed John Lennon, and ironically, Mark Chapman was the killer of John Lennon, which his last name resemblence a lot of this actor, interesting to see him do a voice in a video game, to me atleast, but then again, IMDB doesn't always have the correct listings before release, I think most names will be updated after the release of the game, because the Credits shows all of them, naturally. .

Well, anyway....Bored you enough?

Oct 05, 12 at 12:28pm
LOD-squa

Similar voice actors? I have not kept up with whoever is doing the voices this time around but it would be interesting to see Disney voice actors making their way across video games.