Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 » Stats-Viewing Feature Removed » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AS Roma Brisbane Roar Australia MK Dons Elgin City Hibernian FC Barcelona Real Madrid Hellas Verona Lazio Liverpool FC Fluminense Some United Bloke Atalanta Bologna Partick Thistle Palermo Parma Napoli Torino Bromley AFC Bournemouth Arsenal Aston Villa Barnsley Birmingham Blackburn Rovers Blackpool Bolton Wanderers Bradford Brentford Burnley Cardiff City Charlton Athletic Chelsea Chesterfield Crewe Crystal Palace Derby County Everton Exeter Fulham Grimsby Hull City Ipswich Leeds United Leicester City Luton Town Manchester City Manchester United Middlesbrough FC Millwall Newcastle United Norwich Nottingham Forest Peterborough Portsmouth QPR Reading Rotherham United Sheffield United Sheffield Wednesday Southampton Southend United Stevenage Stoke City Swansea Tottenham Tranmere Rovers Watford West Bromwich Albion West Ham Wigan Wolves England FC United of Manchester Olympiakos Milan Fiorentina WC14 Algeria WC14 Argentina WC14 Australia Leighton Baines 3 Leighton Baines Leighton Baines 2 WC14 Belgium WC14 Bosnia and Herzegovina Borussia Dortmund WC14 Brazil Cagliari Catania Aberdeen Celtic Chester WC14 Chile Verona WC14 Ivory Coast WC14 Cameroon WC14 Colombia WC14 Costa Rica WC14 Croatia WC14 Ecuador WC14 England WC14 Spain WC14 France Genoa WC14 Germany WC14 Ghana WC14 Greece Heart of Midlothian WC14 Honduras Casillas Inter WC14 Iran WC14 Italy WC14 Japan Juventus WC14 South Korea Siena WC14 Mexico WC14 Holland WC14 Nigeria Lyon Pescara WC14 Portugal Rangers Real Salt Lake Rugby Town WC14 Russia Sunderland AFC Sampdoria WC14 Switzerland Totti 1 Totti 2 Udinese WC14 Uruguay WC14 USA Van Der Vaart

hideOriginal Post

Oct 04, 12 at 11:10am

Yep you guessed right, KONAMI have yet again randomly and pointlessly removed another important feature without announcing it's removal or the reasons behind it's removal (BECAUSE THERE IS NONE)

This time it's on ML. The ability to view players or clubs stats from previous seasons has been removed! Now at the start of a new season EVERY SINGLE stat gets reset to zero and there is NO record at all of anything you acchieved in the previous season. There is absolutely no way to view the amount of appearances, goals or assists your players got in any previous season

This might not bother you in the slightest but it absolutely ENRAGES me because I'm a regular stats viewer. Stats basically make ML what it is, it's the heart and soul of the mode alot of guys always like to see how a certain player has developed or improved from one season to the next or how many goals their team has scored in a particular season or the number of bookings or matches W/D/L records in one season compared to the previous.

Why do they do it?? What is the *bleep* point? It makes zero sense man! This is certainly not the 1st time KONAMI have removed something for no reason whatsoever. I REALLY DO HATE THEM

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 03, 13 at 12:00am
guest1

Dont have any patch updated against it?

Stats are very important in any type of game.....

Dec 12, 12 at 4:51am
Saeglopur

Strangely, I tried to find it last night, and couldn't. I'm convinced I've done it on PES 2013 though.

Dec 11, 12 at 3:44pm
DaveyPoshboy

quote Saeglopur
Actually in Master League, if you go into Team Information -> Individual Records or whatever, you can still see all your players' goal and assist tallies for previous seasons. You need to add them up if you want the overall total obviously, but it's been like that for years anyway.
Individual Records...

Why I have never heard of that D:

Dec 11, 12 at 9:55am
RAUL94

Thought he was back.

Dec 11, 12 at 4:56am
Saeglopur

Actually in Master League, if you go into Team Information -> Individual Records or whatever, you can still see all your players' goal and assist tallies for previous seasons. You need to add them up if you want the overall total obviously, but it's been like that for years anyway.

Dec 10, 12 at 3:36pm
DaveyPoshboy

I can vouch that this pissed me off hugely for the first couple of seasons or so, especially doing SOMS and getting stats like 100th goal/game etc

Dec 10, 12 at 3:33pm
El-dino

I also liked stat tracking.
And the top scorers of all time, etc.
Was awesome to try and put a dent into the hall of fame.

Oct 04, 12 at 1:40pm
RAUL94

The only thing I miss is the all time top scorers thing. I miss Raul at the top of that list.

Oct 04, 12 at 1:25pm
Maxy-b- 2012

If your a stats man then surely u must be annoyed that they more or less removed stats all together just to waste the coding space on something so gay, useless, unneccasary, unrealistic and childish? KONAMI

Oct 04, 12 at 1:14pm
Parmar1993

I'm a stats man, but a lot of the time I forget about it so its not much of an issue. but I think the whole boots thing and BAL upgrade may have taken up the coding space. bit that's just my guess.