markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AS Roma Brisbane Roar Australia MK Dons Elgin City Hibernian FC Barcelona Real Madrid Hellas Verona Lazio Liverpool FC Fluminense Some United Bloke Atalanta Bologna Partick Thistle Palermo Parma Napoli Torino Bromley AFC Bournemouth Arsenal Aston Villa Barnsley Birmingham Blackburn Rovers Blackpool Bolton Wanderers Bradford Brentford Burnley Cardiff City Charlton Athletic Chelsea Chesterfield Crewe Crystal Palace Derby County Everton Exeter Fulham Grimsby Hull City Ipswich Leeds United Leicester City Luton Town Manchester City Manchester United Middlesbrough FC Millwall Newcastle United Norwich Nottingham Forest Peterborough Portsmouth QPR Reading Rotherham United Sheffield United Sheffield Wednesday Southampton Southend United Stevenage Stoke City Swansea Tottenham Tranmere Rovers Watford West Bromwich Albion West Ham Wigan Wolves FC United of Manchester Olympiakos Milan Fiorentina Borussia Dortmund Cagliari Catania Aberdeen Celtic Chester Verona Genoa Heart of Midlothian Casillas Inter Juventus Siena Lyon Pescara Rangers Real Salt Lake Rugby Town Sunderland AFC Sampdoria Totti 1 Totti 2 Udinese Van Der Vaart
Note to Guests: Hey!

Please read the FIFA 13 Rules and Guidelines before posting to ensure that your posts do not breach any of the existing sitewide or forum-specific rules and regulations.

Also, it is extremely beneficial to everyone if posts are easy to read and comprehend. Correct spelling and basic punctuation make posts seem less clustered and promotes a good image of the poster. Additionally, it is easier to get your point across if your post is easy to understand.

hideOriginal Post

Oct 04, 12 at 10:06amSnudy

So i have been playing Pro Club Seasons online and when I look at my accomplishments for goals scored, it says I have less goals than I actually have. Currently it lists me as having 7 goals, but I had 7 goals before playing yesterday and I scored 5 goals yesterday. I should be up to 12 but I am not. Does anyone know why?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 14, 13 at 12:52pm
Daniel Rudge

We are a new team to pro club seasons and we need more people to join our club because there are only a few of us at the moment. we need midfielders and defenders of any skill or ability. our team is called MARKSTEY and we are in the UK. our team is public so feel free to join if you like. we have only just created this team so we are still in division ten. I look forward to seeing you guys in our team. Thank you

Oct 22, 12 at 3:14pm
cbjeebs

i dont think thats the case. I agree with whoever said its about the opponent quitting.

on the home page for pro clubs, when im a striker, it tells me i have 3 goals on the bottom, but when i check my accomplishments, it says i only have 1 goal for strikers. and during matches i will get accomplishments, for example it told me i got 30 gamerpoints for being 10% done with everything, then the opponent quit, and on the main screen i was back to 9%.

its extremely frustrating, because nothing i do counts when they quit

Oct 09, 12 at 2:11pm
gillett

Buzz kill is right

Oct 06, 12 at 4:33pm
BuzzKiLL

from what i can tell it all depends on your position on the field if ur a CAM like me but play in the striker position they get counted as goals for a striker
so if you go my pro then edit and move it to striker and the position u was in at time like left or right side
the goal count changes.
so altogether every goal you scored is there just spread to (st,mid,def)

Oct 04, 12 at 4:40pm
Snudy

Thank you for your reply. I dont believe that is the case because the other team always had atleast 1-11 actual players on it by the end of the game. These 5 goals were also over the course of three different games and I find it hard to believe something of the sorts occurred for all three.
Honestly i have no idea why. Total I know i have 13 goals but only 7 are registered. I have looked at my accomlishmen ts based off of positions bc i thought maybe itd be seperate for striker and midfielder. While they have seperate tallies for goals per position, total goals for the accomplishment is cummulative so i dont know why at all.

Oct 04, 12 at 11:48am
Scott

have you scored some of your goals and then the opponent has quit? if so that could be the reason why.

i got the accomplishment earlier, "score 3 penalties" but when i looked at my accomplishments after, that one was unlocked but on the other "score 15 penalties" i only had 2/15. so i assume there is some issues with them counting if the opposition quit before full-time.

Oct 04, 12 at 10:06am
Snudy

So i have been playing Pro Club Seasons online and when I look at my accomplishments for goals scored, it says I have less goals than I actually have. Currently it lists me as having 7 goals, but I had 7 goals before playing yesterday and I scored 5 goals yesterday. I should be up to 12 but I am not. Does anyone know why?