Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Borderlands 2 » Dupe my bee shield and blood of terra for your duped cc » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If you are here to request a trade or duplicates please go to the Borderlands 2 Trading Subforum instead, thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Angel_BL1 Brick_BL1 Claptrap_CL4P-TP Lilith_BL1 Moxxi_BL1 Ned_BL1

hideOriginal Post

Oct 04, 12 at 7:36amMisterragerr

Like the subject says, been farming warrior for a
Long ass time and still no cc drop. I'm willing to dupe my 50 bee and blood of terra for your 50 cc. I play ps3, my psn is mcdan420. Send an add along with a message if your interested. Don't bother messaging me for freebies cause Ill just ignore.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 06, 12 at 4:43am
Wariyaka

bah I cant seem to get a CC either...
I have a whole bunch of other Orange gear and some other really cool stuff including a lvl 50 E-Tech corrosive Tediore SMG with 55 in Mag.

If anyone wanna trade some stuff including a CC send me note and please say you from Neoseeker I tend to ignore requests i don't really know where they coming from.

PSN: Wariyaka

Btw I wont be on again until Sunday evening CET.

Oct 06, 12 at 1:56am
BaDaZzBoOzIe

overlordlaharl134

The blood of terra gives an increased chance for Varkids to evolve? SWEET! i was wondering if the 0.5% hp regen was just it Dx

Oct 05, 12 at 3:27pm
overlordlaharl134

"The Bee" is a very powerful Amplifier shield that does not drain you shield when the amp shot hits
"The Blood of Terramorphous" is a relic that gives health regen and makes Varkids evolve more often
and i believe a CC is "The Conference Call" which is a shotgun that when fired, causes more bullets to fly from 8 different directs and intersect with the original shot.

Oct 05, 12 at 10:14am
josh7861

what is a bee blood of terra and a cc?? just wondering

Oct 05, 12 at 8:51am
BaDaZzBoOzIe

Misterragerr

I could do this for you, i'll be online on the ps3 in about 7-8 hours. ZaJack_ is my psn id. Just a heads up

Oct 04, 12 at 7:36am
Misterragerr

Like the subject says, been farming warrior for a
Long ass time and still no cc drop. I'm willing to dupe my 50 bee and blood of terra for your 50 cc. I play ps3, my psn is mcdan420. Send an add along with a message if your interested. Don't bother messaging me for freebies cause Ill just ignore.