Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Tri » looking for hunters online » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Oct 04, 12 at 7:07amsubzero

hi. i'm looking for hunters to play with. hunter name is subzero. thanks

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 24, 13 at 5:58pm
K man Supreme

If any of you wanna hunt Mssge me I'm usually on week days 6pm 8pm Player name Kein ID. ? Hr.999
Us servers only

Oct 13, 12 at 6:04am
Phlogiston

DA's gonna lock this thread. Go to the hunt coordinator if you want to make announcements like this.

Oct 12, 12 at 10:11pm
sup

im online right now my hr is 45 and i have full rathalos and an epic gs that i cant remember the name of her name is jess

Oct 04, 12 at 8:21am
Phlogiston

Well, if you just go online in MH3, there's no shortage of hunters to play with

Oct 04, 12 at 7:54am
wildfire

subzero

Well you looked in the right place! As for organizing hunting parties, I suggest looking here because the section mod will closes threads like these because they're against the forum rules. Just click the link and tell us when you're normally on and stuff.

Oct 04, 12 at 7:07am
subzero

hi. i'm looking for hunters to play with. hunter name is subzero. thanks