Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning » Favorite Questline » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 04, 12 at 10:46am
Artirtico

Likewise I really enjoyed the Travellers Questline, what with it being very different to the others. It suited me nicely as a Rogue of course, but aside from that, the characters were great, as were the missions, and the 'final result' made it all the more interesting... I'll not spoil it hehe

I would however have to give the title to the House of Ballads line personally (pushing Travellers into a very close second) - I loved the Summer Fae and the lore surrounding them so playing through a story that effected them so drastically was brilliant in my opinion. I also felt that your character had the most significance within that line, the whole fate-changing thing etc, allowed you to immerse yourself within it

Oct 04, 12 at 8:32am
Yeknom

Well I just got the game, so I hope this forum stays alive for awhile! LOL There are a lot of people switching over from Skyrim.

I have only started the Travellers, but I would be interested in hearing about the others!

Oct 04, 12 at 7:00am
the_FAMAS_pro

Yeah, the forum's on the verge of death, but one last thread won't hurt. As you may have already known, there 6 questlines in the game (Correct me if i'm wrong) they are:
The Travelers
Scholaria Arcania
Warsworn
Court of summer and winter
and the House of Valor(DLC)

My favorite is the Travelers quests. I love the whole 'root out the mole' story and who doesn't like Grim?