Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Football Manager 2013 » Created Players? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Oct 04, 12 at 5:30amSportingPhoenix

Over any Football manager game, have you made a player using the editor, played a save with them or got attached to them? Also have you ever had a regen this has happened with?
List them here and bask in their memory!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 24, 13 at 1:15pm
kencos

My favorite Regen on this fm so far.

Feb 24, 13 at 10:00am
Parmar1993

On this years game I signed a player called Ben Bruce. 725k and in his first season he was my best defender with over 7.70 average in 40 odd games. This year just over 7.90 and he is just 21.

Feb 24, 13 at 9:56am
AndyD_U

Carlos Tordoya bought him in every game i played when i could on the last few FM's.

Also had a Italian left back who i bought as a 18 year old i think on a game in Iceland a few years ago, definitely should of played a higher level but managed to keep him until he retired.

Feb 24, 13 at 9:19am
jakesmaje

I had a regen called James Stevenson, he scored 210 goals in 190 gams at Arsenal on FM 2010 and he won all UK cups, World cup, europan championship and All world player of the year awards. He broke all attacking records and most world rcords and broke the england scoring record.

Oct 12, 12 at 11:54pm
MisterZany

On Handheld I had this Spanish striker called Javier Hernández for Chelsea, He was still banging in 20-30 goals a season for me at 30. My assistant manager didn't rate him really highly but he was still the first name on the team sheet for me.

Oct 07, 12 at 5:45am
SportingPhoenix

quote Parmar1993
SportingPhoenix

Hunemeier - £5m
Millan - £1.5m
Jeanvier - Academy
Rigoni - £10m
Ah they are very good prices IMO.
Jeanvier seems like my sort of player to be honest, a very quick, agile player who can do a bit of everything!

Oct 07, 12 at 4:51am
Parmar1993

SportingPhoenix

Hunemeier - £5m
Millan - £1.5m
Jeanvier - Academy
Rigoni - £10m

Oct 07, 12 at 4:26am
SportingPhoenix

quote Parmar1993
Here are Hunemeier, Jeanvier, Millan and Rigoni:

Total club Stats, i know they aren't as good as Jerry Torre but it's as good as i've ever had from a team:

Hunemeier - 354 Appearances - 122 Goals - 148 Assists

Millan - 346 Appearances - 135 Goals - 138 Assists

Jeanvier - 437 Appearances - 241 Goals - 182 Assists

Rigoni - 333 Appearances - 245 Goals - 132 Assists
They are some very good players mate, how much did you buy them for, or did you get them from your academy?

Oct 06, 12 at 6:29pm
pommyadam

i once got attached to some regens that came through my academy from Palestine (think it was 08) that i then created some Palestinians for the academy in 09

no real reason, juts because i thought they were from a weird place

Oct 06, 12 at 2:30pm
Parmar1993

Here are Hunemeier, Jeanvier, Millan and Rigoni:

Total club Stats, i know they aren't as good as Jerry Torre but it's as good as i've ever had from a team:

Hunemeier - 354 Appearances - 122 Goals - 148 Assists

Millan - 346 Appearances - 135 Goals - 138 Assists

Jeanvier - 437 Appearances - 241 Goals - 182 Assists

Rigoni - 333 Appearances - 245 Goals - 132 Assists