Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Borderlands 2 » True Vault Hunter mode glitch (No spoilers) » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If you are here to request a trade or duplicates please go to the Borderlands 2 Trading Subforum instead, thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Angel_BL1 Brick_BL1 Claptrap_CL4P-TP Lilith_BL1 Moxxi_BL1 Ned_BL1

hideOriginal Post

Oct 04, 12 at 5:07amDedValve

So I started playthrough 2 with Salvador and after the first few missions I noticed I had one at Lvl 50 that was impossible. Now every mission (sidequest & story) are lvl 50 with lvl 50 enemies and I'm only lvl34

I switched out salvador to another character, then switched back in to start normal, did the same thing again to put it back on true vault hunter and now the missions are on the appropriate level but the enemies are all still lvl 50?

Anyone had this yet and was able to get rid of it? If not I'll have to rely on Axe and Solx to beat the game for me since it really is impossible to beat this game.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 29, 12 at 8:28pm
abc1234

quote J.K.
I read that if you kill terramorphous all enemies are set to level 50

Yeah, a friend of mine (lvl 50) killed terramorphus for me so i could get the loot and now every story mission all the enemies in the certain area are level 48-52. The enemies in my side mission are at my level though. I only have gotten through one mission by getting level 50 bullymongs to kill level 50 maniacs and have level 50 sky hunters kill the bullymongs then fly off.

Oct 29, 12 at 8:24pm
abc1234

I tried the same thing

Oct 14, 12 at 1:29pm
X D X DRAGON

i'm having the same problem, some quests are lvl 50 when im 40, making progress in the game impossible. i havent even killed terra. any solutions?

Oct 04, 12 at 5:38pm
Solx

Not reliably though....

Example:

Tundra Express was Leveled to 50, BUT the area with the crashed train and a certain angry robot was back to lvl 41-42....

Oct 04, 12 at 4:29pm
Avalith

Good job Axe.

Oct 04, 12 at 1:32pm
Axe

...Whoops.

Oct 04, 12 at 12:22pm
J.K.

I read that if you kill terramorphous all enemies are set to level 50

Oct 04, 12 at 5:07am
DedValve

So I started playthrough 2 with Salvador and after the first few missions I noticed I had one at Lvl 50 that was impossible. Now every mission (sidequest & story) are lvl 50 with lvl 50 enemies and I'm only lvl34

I switched out salvador to another character, then switched back in to start normal, did the same thing again to put it back on true vault hunter and now the missions are on the appropriate level but the enemies are all still lvl 50?

Anyone had this yet and was able to get rid of it? If not I'll have to rely on Axe and Solx to beat the game for me since it really is impossible to beat this game.