Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Blood Brothers (RPG) » Blood Brothers invite ID code (referral code) 7712PS - get free gifts!! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Welcome to the Blood Brothers forum on Neoseeker.com!

Please note that we have provided a prefix system so users can better find your threads (listed next to the thread subject). Please try to use the appropriate one when possible. [ general | help | codes | guilds | selling | buying | trading ]. Clicking a prefix limits the display to threads of just that type.

Note: You should use the buying/selling tags for real-money trades and the trading tag for in-game trades. The general tag is for discussion topics and the help tag is for question threads.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 04, 12 at 2:50amJoe105

Hey, I just found this game today! It's actually pretty fun and they just added a new bazaar feature to allow players to offer their cards up for trade. I was hoping for that because I could see how it would be hard to collect the one you want without being able to trade for it.

Anyway, the game is really fun and if you're thinking about playing it, I'd appreciate it if you could use my Invite ID code 7712PS. We will both get some nice gifts, if you do. So help both of us out as new players and use my code when you start.

Thanks! Oh, and you can also use my code to add me as a friend in the game. I just started, but I am sure I will be playing it a lot. My tip is not to level your main character up too quickly... save it for when you really need that extra boost to get through a special area or attack more because each level you gain refills your stamina and attack gauges.

Just a little tip, since I'm hoping that you'll be using my code

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 26, 14 at 7:22pm
SalasarDarth

S79Ask
you will get brago, shaman and you can add me as ally (my lvl 141).

Mar 20, 13 at 9:13am
Hoboniiiinjaz

Me! 7N28C2

Feb 17, 13 at 10:53pm
Arcticwolf4

use my ID to get some free gifts 7iXLzd (case sensitive)

Dec 04, 12 at 1:27am
kramsan

fWGhp use for invite and I would really appreciate it. Also I am down to meet some new friends!!!

Dec 03, 12 at 1:17am
flyspy

Use my invite pls. Get cool gifts! Enter in invite.

Id: nGgjd

Thx!!

Nov 09, 12 at 9:39pm
Arcticwolf

7nZX2r add me

Nov 09, 12 at 8:09pm
bstrbrn

Invite me 75CPFc

Nov 08, 12 at 4:33pm
Abon

7J4Mro
7JvB8Z

invite me ill invite u too guys

Nov 08, 12 at 3:50pm
bstrbrn

Hey add me! 7wGkRh

Nov 07, 12 at 1:54am
Stickmankert

Hey add this ID 7JooAF. You can get some good things.