Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 » Name and shame cheats » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AS Roma Brisbane Roar Australia MK Dons Elgin City Hibernian FC Barcelona Real Madrid Hellas Verona Lazio Liverpool FC Fluminense Some United Bloke Atalanta Bologna Partick Thistle Palermo Parma Napoli Torino Bromley AFC Bournemouth Arsenal Aston Villa Barnsley Birmingham Blackburn Rovers Blackpool Bolton Wanderers Bradford Brentford Burnley Cardiff City Charlton Athletic Chelsea Chesterfield Crewe Crystal Palace Derby County Everton Exeter Fulham Grimsby Hull City Ipswich Leeds United Leicester City Luton Town Manchester City Manchester United Middlesbrough FC Millwall Newcastle United Norwich Nottingham Forest Peterborough Portsmouth QPR Reading Rotherham United Sheffield United Sheffield Wednesday Southampton Southend United Stevenage Stoke City Swansea Tottenham Tranmere Rovers Watford West Bromwich Albion West Ham Wigan Wolves FC United of Manchester Olympiakos Milan Fiorentina Borussia Dortmund Cagliari Catania Aberdeen Celtic Chester Verona Genoa Heart of Midlothian Casillas Inter Juventus Siena Lyon Pescara Rangers Real Salt Lake Rugby Town Sunderland AFC Sampdoria Totti 1 Totti 2 Udinese Van Der Vaart
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Oct 04, 12 at 2:34amneiltoben

Can we start a thread to name and shame cheating players? I class a cheat as someone who deliberately messes up the connection (still want to know how) when they are losing and the game gets abandoned, no-one gets any money and the match doesn't exist.

Last night this happened to me again and I am getting sick of it. 4-1 up with my mediocre team against his star studded line up he manipulated the connection.

Platform: Xbox360
Opponent Gamertag: manheim

If we can get these people banned it would make everyone's games and PES experience more enjoyable.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 16, 13 at 4:00am
Busbo

its pretty strange that this lagging only happens if im leading a match ???? and the most of these cheater are spanish ,portos and italians !!

Jan 14, 13 at 1:58pm
Smac

Pixita78 ps3 cheat cheat cheat

Nov 22, 12 at 11:30am
ubik11

Here is a link from Only Pro Evolution website. I always write down the name of my oponent so I can report them. If they Lag out there is no record so write down before you play

Here at Only Pro Evolutions, we know how frustrating it is when you come across a cheater when playing in an online match. Not just for PES, but for every game, these people ruin the experience.

Unfortunately, when 'losing' to a cheater, many people are unsure on what to do and sadly, many of the cheaters end up getting away with it - and then continue their sickening actions because they think there's no deterrent.

To ensure everyone can enjoy playing in a safe and friendly online environment, we have posted a guide showing you what to do if you're ever unfortunate enough to be paired up against a cheater on PES 2013.

Fill out the form below with the necessary details (and photos/screenshots if you have them) and send them directly to Konami by clicking this link https://uk.secure.konami-europe.com/support.do so they can investigate the incident and take appropriate action:

- The name of your opponent (ie. Xbox Live Gamertag)
- Your platform (Xbox 360/PS3/PC)
- The date and time of the incident
- A screenshot of the incident (if possible)
- The name of the server or lobby you were in (if possible)

Nov 14, 12 at 2:10am
murphy7871

It's not by accident,they usually always pause the game first,I think they pull the connection out and put it back in again,but I could be wrong.

Oct 06, 12 at 7:07am
RAUL94

Oh, so that's why I have so much lag...I've played like 10 games and only half of them have actually finished.

Oops

Oct 06, 12 at 4:28am
shieldz

quote High Road
Sounds a lot like me actually
Hes a cheat everyone! get him reported to konami! hahaha jk

yeah mate, ive played a few people and thought they were at it (cheating)... just said to them to make sure theyre not downloading anything, and disconnect any devices on wifi... gave him a rematch and problem was solved. ive read that the ppl are cheating with the lag are just doing exactly that.

so maybe the bloke wasnt cheating at all, more like it was yourself haaha

Oct 06, 12 at 4:20am
High Road

Sounds a lot like me actually

Oct 06, 12 at 4:10am
shieldz

quote neiltoben
Can we start a thread to name and shame cheating players? I class a cheat as someone who deliberately messes up the connection (still want to know how)

i think they are just running multiple download programs on their desktop/laptop and have a few devices connected to their wifi.... or if they are in uk it could be down to the uks embarrassing broadband speeds

Oct 04, 12 at 3:53am
neiltoben

I have started to complain about them to Konami and Microsoft. Does anyone know how they do this though, it is frustrating as hell.

Oct 04, 12 at 3:26am
Chelskiman

You're better off officially reporting these people. Naming them here isn't going to do much good.