Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Sonic Adventure 2 » The Mysteries Of Sonic The Hedgehog » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 03, 12 at 9:36pmShadic Hearts

Where did SA2's Egg Golem come from?What is origins of some characters we know and love?All your discussions about SA2 and beyond can be written here!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 06, 12 at 7:59pm
Shadic Hearts

Does Sonic have a speed limit?I see that Sonic is faster than Flash because it's said he doesn't have a speed limit.Flash does.Sonic went many times around the world in less than a minute in the comics,while the Flash takes more time.No flaming,Flash has a limit while Sonic has no known limit.Take Super,Dark,Hyper or other forms in the equation and Flash is just raped.Speedforce Flash can't even compare to Sonic.Sonic's speed is natural,Barry's(the normal Flash)came from an accident.Sonic is the true force of Speed,he is literally Speed itself.I wonder why he naturally has that speed?

Oct 06, 12 at 4:15am
D.O.W.

Isn't it obvious that the Egg Golem came from Robotnik's own brain and work??

Shadow came from Gerald's very own brain and Black Doom's bloodline!!

Oct 05, 12 at 8:47pm
Shadic Hearts

I don't think so.Everybody says otherwise.

Oct 05, 12 at 5:22pm
Roy

Sonic is not 15, the Sonic franchise is. Sonic is like in his twenties right now. Knuckles is late twenties, Amy teenager and Tails late teenager. As for the others it's hard to say.

Oct 05, 12 at 1:25pm
Shadic Hearts

Also,did you notice that Sonic was 15 when he met Amy?Amy was 8 then.Then Sonic Adventure came out which was 4 years after the last Sonic game.Sonic was still 15 and Amy was 12!The hell?Then after many more games that probably span over a year,Sonic was still 15!!!Then Sonic Generations came out and was finally 16!How did everybody age while Sonic barely did!This is a huge error in the Sonic Continutity.

Oct 04, 12 at 6:47pm
Roy

I often wondered about the Egg Golem and the ghost boss. Where on Earth did they come from. Is it some type of conspiracy theory or just something Eggman controls?

Oct 03, 12 at 9:36pm
Shadic Hearts

Where did SA2's Egg Golem come from?What is origins of some characters we know and love?All your discussions about SA2 and beyond can be written here!