Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » FIFA Soccer 13 » HELP ON HAPPY HOUR AND PACKS » Post Reply

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 4, 12 at 7:33am
AtheDUPLICATOR

They've always had a happy hour for Americans. It's 6 hours after the UK one finishes at 1am (GMT).
[/quote]

Oh really? Was there one yesterday?? Cause I didn't see anything special on the market at 4?

Oct 4, 12 at 12:18am
Pro King

quote AtheDUPLICATOR
I live in America so UK time is around 8 hours ahead, I was wondering if there is ever a time that happy hour or exclusive 100k and 50k packs are out at a convienent time for Americans because during the usual 6-7 pm UK happy hour after the anouncment of totw, I am at work with no access to the market!
They've always had a happy hour for Americans. It's 6 hours after the UK one finishes at 1am (GMT).

Oct 3, 12 at 9:11pm
AtheDUPLICATOR

I live in America so UK time is around 8 hours ahead, I was wondering if there is ever a time that happy hour or exclusive 100k and 50k packs are out at a convienent time for Americans because during the usual 6-7 pm UK happy hour after the anouncment of totw, I am at work with no access to the market!