Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning » Selling unique equipment? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 05, 12 at 7:37am
the_FAMAS_pro

battousai i usually sell purple crap sitting in my pack eating up space. Very profitable. Though the sell prices have been nerf'd. I coulda sworn i received 10,000G after seelling the Selkie Veil on my PS3, but only 2000G on my PC D:

Oct 04, 12 at 10:30am
Artirtico

For any unique gear (purple or gold) you never intend to use, selling it is the best option. It will indeed otherwise just sit in your stash since there isn't anything else that can be done with it. Since you're a Might-Sorcery character, it's unlikely that you'll end up using Rogue equipment so may as well be rid of it (unless you intend to reset builds somewhen of course). Basically, if you have something far superior to a unique, then there's little point holding onto it.

It also tends to sell for a high price yep, so becomes particularly useful earlier on in the game where money is harder to come by. If you're crafting your own stuff, you'll not need to buy much in the way of gear, so using the money for the Skill trainers is a good idea - they may seem expensive at the beginning but as you progress you'll likely be rolling in cash so the prices no longer become a problem.

There are a couple of random unique items that can be salvaged - why that is I have no idea, but they don't yield anything different to regular items anyway. Salvaging them would therefore be a bit of a waste since they could be sold for a lot more than regular loot.

Oct 04, 12 at 12:05am
Fessels

If you have absolutely no more use for a certain unique item, then you could indeed just sell it. You could put them in your stash, but it remains the same in my opinion...it takes up space that you can use for other items. And as far as i am aware of, you can not salvage unique items, ( Some one correct me when i am wrong in this. ) so you might as well sell them. From what i can tell so far unique items often give a good price when sold.

Oct 03, 12 at 7:18pm
battousai

So, to anyone that reads this, is it profitable to sell any unique equipment (the one that is purple)? I like crafting my own stuff, so most of the time I'll be more comfortable using my custom weapons/armor, although, there are some good unique weapons I have kept like the Desire scepter, since my character uses greatswords and scepters.

So, instead of lugging all those other unique weapons and armor I'll probably won't use, should I sell them so I can spend the money in training? Or what do you suggest?