Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » $550 gaming computer build help. Please provide links for the parts. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 05, 12 at 3:16am
hiigaran

i was talking about self-built computers, not pre-built ones. a prebuilt of the same quality and performance would likely cost a couple hundred extra.

Oct 04, 12 at 8:18pm
TheAnswerer

quote hiigaran
are you looking to build, or to buy a computer, though? you can get it better if you build it, and for that price, you can get a pretty decent rig of high quality.
I didn't know I could find a high quality pre-built computer for $550-600. Thanks for telling me. That will be much, much easier.

Oct 04, 12 at 7:36am
hiigaran

are you looking to build, or to buy a computer, though? you can get it better if you build it, and for that price, you can get a pretty decent rig of high quality.

Oct 04, 12 at 6:13am
Crusad3r

Which country are you from TheAnswerer? Most countries have their own hardware resellers so it's kind of hard to link parts without knowing where you're from.

You won't need much of a computer to play TF2 though. Your nearest electronics store can sell you a laptop that can run TF2 flawlessly for around $600. Just make sure it has a dedicated graphics card.

Oct 03, 12 at 5:02pm
TheAnswerer

I would like to know the best possible gaming computer build I could get for $550 or under. (can go a little bit over) I am looking for something that I won't have to upgrade for a long time, and can run Team Fortress 2 flawlessly, no matter how crazy the rounds get. I don't know much about computers. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.