Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Gears of War 3 » Cliff Bleszinski leaves Epic » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: Welcome to Neoseeker's Gears of War 3 forum!

hideOriginal Post

Oct 03, 12 at 3:31pmbluexy

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 17, 13 at 10:06am
Toninho

quote Guugley
very nice toninho, very lucky too, congrats.

i have no idea how much signed merch sells for tbh
That's the thing, I could just stick it on eBay and see what happens, but if it goes cheap I could just sell it to a mate who'd appreciate it just as cheap...

On the other hand, if it goes for a decent amount then it's unlucky for my mate, ha!

Jan 17, 13 at 9:47am
Guugley

very nice toninho, very lucky too, congrats.

i have no idea how much signed merch sells for tbh

Jan 17, 13 at 7:07am
Toninho

I take it this is 'Cliffy B'?

I don't play Gears of War, tried it but don't like it at all. The reason I'm here is to find out how much a copy of Gears of War 3 signed by 'Cliffy B' would fetch on eBay?

I won it in a competition on Twitter with loads of other stuff. Anyone got any ideas?

Nov 05, 12 at 1:39pm
KRAIZER_1

he probably just wants to spend some alone time with that hot a** wife he has lol he will probably be back soon if judgement isnt well received

Oct 04, 12 at 3:27pm
Chrono

He'll be back in the game industry. But he will be missed while he's gone that's for sure.

Oct 04, 12 at 9:42am
tekmosis

I met Cliff at E3 before and was a really cool guy. He also did an AMA on reddit last month. It sucks that he's leaving but at the same time, I'm sure he's moving on to better and greater things.

Oct 04, 12 at 1:32am
BlackLabel

The creator of Unreal Tournament, Unreal Engine and Gears of War.. I'm glad he finally took a break. The guy has shaped this industry, he has molded it and changed the face of it, yet most impressively he's still only 37.

I don't think this break will be a long one as he's been so amped up over the next gen, maybe he doesn't want to make another Gears of War or anything like that but I see him creating a new company and working on something just as impressive as the rest of his creations.

Oct 03, 12 at 7:56pm
bluexy

Ded Valve Inafune's biggest reason for leaving Capcom was because he had been pushed into a producer role as opposed to a creative one.

Oct 03, 12 at 7:03pm
DedValve

I thought Inafune left because of Capcom's horrible and oppressive nature or was that just everybody in Clover studios?

That said I say Cliffy B. deserves a good break, Gears is one of my favorite shooters to just goof around. If he comes back though will he re-join Epic or pursue something else entirely?

Oct 03, 12 at 3:31pm
bluexy