Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Guardian Cross » ==BIG 5 Star Card Sale! Ace Baha, Ace Phoenix Ace Lightning Lord Ace Valkyrie and so on! Everything Has to go in 2 days!== » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Welcome to the Guardian Cross forum on Neoseeker.com

Please note that we have provided a prefix system so users can better find your threads (listed next to the thread subject). Please try to use the appropriate one when possible. [ general | help | codes | guilds | selling | buying | trading ]. Clicking a prefix limits the display to threads of just that type.

Note: You should use the buying/selling tags for real-money trades and the trading tag for in-game trades involving ss/gs stones, etc. The general tag is for discussion topics and the help tag is for question threads.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 03, 12 at 1:22pmiwtfhd

Due to URL restrictions, I can not post the pic of all the cards, but available upon requests.
Photo Album of part of the cardset
http://s877.photobucket.com/albums/ab334/iwtfhd/

I purchased too many cards with Real Money and lost a portion to scams and unsuccessful trades. That's really frustrating and I have to face the fact that I am too moronic to play a sophisticated game like this.

I am selling EVERYTHING I have, trying to recover some of my loss. I spent hundreds of dollars, inside and outside the game, on the best cards, and additional hundreds of dollars for SS & stones to make them very very powerful. Most of the time, they often one shot opponent's 5 star max level cards and taken down half of the team single handedly.

The cards get me top 1 in beginner Coliseum and can easily beat up 3000 ATK player. Below are the list of some of my best cards.
==============================================
1. Ace Bahamut. LV 60, Starting bid 150 USD

2. Ace Phoenix. LV 60. Starting Bid 100 USD

3. Ace Lighting Lord. LV 60, Starting bid 100 USD [

4. Ace Valkyrie, LV 60 Starting bid 100 USD

5. FAST Vampire Matron, LV 60 starting bid 40 USD.

I also have several not that good cards for field card set, will try to distribute it to my friends or sell them here if I build up some reputation after selling above cards.
================================================
I do not have a complete sales history, so I understand my credibility is in doubt. I would like the buyer to find a middle man with good reputation, and I can send the card first to the middle man. Buyer send me the money via Paypal, then get the card from that middle man.

I'll close this thread after 48 hours and sell the cards to the highest bidder. But if the price is good, I can take a buy out price.

Again, the buyer has to have a good trading history, or you should find a middleman.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 03, 12 at 6:50pm
wuffle

nice seller! trusted and legit +1

Oct 03, 12 at 6:22pm
iwtfhd

Updated

Oct 03, 12 at 5:18pm
jaydons91

Do you have another ace baha for sale?

Oct 03, 12 at 4:54pm
iwtfhd

bmp

Oct 03, 12 at 3:45pm
iwtfhd

bmp

Oct 03, 12 at 3:07pm
iwtfhd

bmp, thx dgtlmonk.

Oct 03, 12 at 2:42pm
dgtlmonk

Legit/Honest seller. I vouch for this guy. Anyone who try to scam this lad will face my wrath ...

Oct 03, 12 at 1:43pm
iwtfhd

Sorry someone pointed out some stats are not yet max. So I removed that part. The stats can be found in the album.

Oct 03, 12 at 1:39pm
dgtlmonk

By "fully stoned" did you mean all stats are maxed?

Oct 03, 12 at 1:22pm
iwtfhd

Due to URL restrictions, I can not post the pic of all the cards, but available upon requests.
Photo Album of part of the cardset
http://s877.photobucket.com/albums/ab334/iwtfhd/

I purchased too many cards with Real Money and lost a portion to scams and unsuccessful trades. That's really frustrating and I have to face the fact that I am too moronic to play a sophisticated game like this.

I am selling EVERYTHING I have, trying to recover some of my loss. I spent hundreds of dollars, inside and outside the game, on the best cards, and additional hundreds of dollars for SS & stones to make them very very powerful. Most of the time, they often one shot opponent's 5 star max level cards and taken down half of the team single handedly.

The cards get me top 1 in beginner Coliseum and can easily beat up 3000 ATK player. Below are the list of some of my best cards.
==============================================
1. Ace Bahamut. LV 60, Starting bid 150 USD

2. Ace Phoenix. LV 60. Starting Bid 100 USD

3. Ace Lighting Lord. LV 60, Starting bid 100 USD [

4. Ace Valkyrie, LV 60 Starting bid 100 USD

5. FAST Vampire Matron, LV 60 starting bid 40 USD.

I also have several not that good cards for field card set, will try to distribute it to my friends or sell them here if I build up some reputation after selling above cards.
================================================
I do not have a complete sales history, so I understand my credibility is in doubt. I would like the buyer to find a middle man with good reputation, and I can send the card first to the middle man. Buyer send me the money via Paypal, then get the card from that middle man.

I'll close this thread after 48 hours and sell the cards to the highest bidder. But if the price is good, I can take a buy out price.

Again, the buyer has to have a good trading history, or you should find a middleman.