Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » Please Help, I can't type without interruptions » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 03, 12 at 11:45amniallallator

Hi I was hoping that someone could help me with this problem on my laptop.

Whenever I am doing something like browsing the net or typing in a word doc my laptop exits out of the program and I have to click back in , but it doesn't stop doing it and it is very hard to type or play games

Can someone PLEASE Help me resolve this I have searched around the net but couldn't find anything

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 02, 12 at 4:21pm
niallallator

thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!! - sorry i haven't replied in a while

Oct 04, 12 at 10:51am
hiigaran

okay well first things first...everything in the services list...disable them. make sure you keep the 'hide microsoft services' selected, so you dont disable those. apply, exit, restart. see if you still have issues. if it goes away, start re-enabling a few services at a time, restarting, testing, and repeating. eventually you will get the problem again, and then you can identify which service is the problem...assuming it is a service that is causing the issue here.

Oct 04, 12 at 9:49am
niallallator

Oct 04, 12 at 8:52am
hiigaran

in that case, go to start, type in msconfig (if windows XP, click run, then type it in), go to the services list, click the 'hide microsoft services', and take a screenshot of what you see. post it here. then take a screenshot of the startup list and post it here as well.

Oct 04, 12 at 8:44am
harbin

Hiigaran What he means is that the window keeps losing focus.

This is most likely another program that comes up for a few seconds and then disappears for a moment. Does this only happen in Word or does it happen in other programs? Do other things appear in the taskbar you don't recognise? Like an icon that appears and disappears momentarily.

Oct 04, 12 at 8:21am
niallallator

Basically what happens if i am typing on microsoft word is that it clicks out, it stays on the same screen but you have to click back in for it to work again but it happens every few seconds so it is pretty hard to type But when you are in full screen mode of a game it just minimises out.

Please help.... Thanks

Oct 04, 12 at 7:44am
hiigaran

i honestly dont know what the problem is, but it might help to describe it a little more.

when you say 'exits', do you mean that the program or game actually closes, or does it just minimise?

does this problem happen every single time you press a key on the keyboard, or click the mouse, or does it happen seemingly randomly?

Oct 03, 12 at 11:45am
niallallator

Hi I was hoping that someone could help me with this problem on my laptop.

Whenever I am doing something like browsing the net or typing in a word doc my laptop exits out of the program and I have to click back in , but it doesn't stop doing it and it is very hard to type or play games

Can someone PLEASE Help me resolve this I have searched around the net but couldn't find anything