Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Assassin's Creed III » Assassin's Creed 3 season pass announced, first DLC is 'The Tyranny of King George' » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Abstergo Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Unity Altair Arno Assassin Connor Ezio

hideOriginal Post

Oct 03, 12 at 11:25ambluexy

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 23, 12 at 11:42am
Geo

The idea of Washington being so popular that a large group of citizens lobbied for him to be named King is a myth. There are no known primary sources that suggest this. Just a legend that grew out of the Washington worship in the early 19th century.

Nov 23, 12 at 4:41am
oni_hero

Yeah that is how it works. I mean considering it's price anyone would be foolish to buy it if it was just a discount for stuff you still had to pay for lol.

Nov 23, 12 at 4:27am
DarshD

quote oni_hero
Boo & DarshD You guys do realise that it is a 25% discounted Pre-Purchase of the DLC right? The DLC will be free to download because after purchasing the Season Pass, you have paid the price of the DLC at the discounted rate of 25% off. So now, when the DLC comes out you can simply download it from the in game menu for Free.

They word all these season passes like this, horrible way to word them tbh. Honestly 25% is one of the highest I have seen for a season pass. Gears of war 3 was a 30% but that is the only one I can think of off the top of my head that is higher. Hell, WWE 13 is a whooping 10% discount.....Most tend to hover at 20%.
Oh...do you mean that the cost of the season pass is actually the total price of all the DLCs you will get except with 25% off on every one of them? Okay, that's nice. That means by buying the pass, you are buying all the DLCs with 20% discount on each of them.Gears 3 was the highest I've seen too. Thanks for telling me about it!

Nov 23, 12 at 3:41am
oni_hero

Boo & DarshD You guys do realise that it is a 25% discounted Pre-Purchase of the DLC right? The DLC will be free to download because after purchasing the Season Pass, you have paid the price of the DLC at the discounted rate of 25% off. So now, when the DLC comes out you can simply download it from the in game menu for Free.

They word all these season passes like this, horrible way to word them tbh. Honestly 25% is one of the highest I have seen for a season pass. Gears of war 3 was a 30% but that is the only one I can think of off the top of my head that is higher. Hell, WWE 13 is a whooping 10% discount.....Most tend to hover at 20%.

Nov 22, 12 at 7:52pm
DarshD

quote Boo
Right, I've got a Season Pass, so does this mean the DLC is free now? Because what I've read in the MP news, it's only 25% off, and if that's the case, I want my money back because it was mis-sold to me.
That's right. I thought the same when I heard of the season pass. Usually these passes make every DLC free (As in uncharted 3, Max Payne 3 etc. game titles) JUST 25% off is ridiculous. I wish it was 50% or higher.

Nov 22, 12 at 9:57am
oni_hero

quote Geo
Not dumb at all.

Washington taking the Presidency and making himself the King of America was a legitimate fear among many in the late 18th century.
Fear? Maybe, but large groups of the *bleep*ing morons that made up the founding of my fine country were PUSHING for him to name himself king. Morons. Trade one king for another, how foolish. It's like trading a village idiot for another village idiot every 4 years........ SHIT!

Nov 22, 12 at 9:37am
Boo

Right, I've got a Season Pass, so does this mean the DLC is free now? Because what I've read in the MP news, it's only 25% off, and if that's the case, I want my money back because it was mis-sold to me.

Nov 22, 12 at 7:34am
Geo

Not dumb at all.

Washington taking the Presidency and making himself the King of America was a legitimate fear among many in the late 18th century.

Nov 13, 12 at 9:22am
Fortitudo

Sorry Dragoon, Even i haven't got that far into the game. I've only just

Nov 13, 12 at 8:07am
jkoftekian

Well once you beat it, all George wants to do with you is play Bocce ball hahaha (im completely serious though)