Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Resident Evil 6 » Resident Evil 6 patch breaks PSN versions » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Please be considerate about spoilers and put spoilers in spoiler tags, thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 03, 12 at 7:31amchautemoc

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 09, 12 at 12:05am
haalyle

quote Agent Mo
That's pretty bad. What did the patch do anyway? Just RE.net stuff?
I don't really know, nor care.
At least I didn't get this

Oct 04, 12 at 10:07pm
DarshD

They would fix it soon I think but still pretty horrible to just delete 10 Gigs and then download and re-install it and play offline. Better to wait for a fix.

BTW, do I need to stay online even while playing solo to earn 'rewards' from RE.Net? What kind of rewards are there? Staying online while playing this would suck because I get lots of invites from lots of people on my list for different type of games. That'd be a big distraction....

Oct 03, 12 at 1:55pm
LOD-squa

Their marketing should really look into that option. They shouldn't have to pay full price for something already included. You should email them that Ded Valve.

Oct 03, 12 at 1:50pm
DedValve

quote LOD-squa
I wonder how many gamers will actually demand for compensation and what Capcom will actually do to make them happy.
Laugh in their faces is one possible option. Alternitavely they could release one of the on disc dlc modes for .2% off for those that purchased it through psn!

Oct 03, 12 at 1:39pm
HunterKiller666

Locking the on-disk stuff that they forgot to lock before the launch

Oct 03, 12 at 12:37pm
Agent Mo

That's pretty bad. What did the patch do anyway? Just RE.net stuff?

Oct 03, 12 at 12:21pm
LOD-squa

I figured something along those lines, but you know how some developers get just so they don't have to ditch out anything that will hurt their pockets.

Oct 03, 12 at 12:19pm
HunterKiller666

Probably give away PSN credits to people who bought the PSN version.

Oct 03, 12 at 12:12pm
LOD-squa

I wonder how many gamers will actually demand for compensation and what Capcom will actually do to make them happy.

Oct 03, 12 at 11:58am
Abyss Raider

S-I-E Can't unsee!