Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Freedom Unite » HR5 Eliminate the rathalos help! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! - Even as a guest, we hope you will enjoy yourselves and follow the forum guidelines!Please read over the updated Freedom Unite Forum Guidelines!.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Brachydios Dara Amadyura Gore Magala Kirin Kushala Daora Tigrex Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Selregios Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 05, 12 at 5:44pm
Zartan13

Use ice weapons

Oct 03, 12 at 12:30pm
Hanners

I'd recommend using a set that you can gem for Tranquilizing Guru. But I'm unsure if that's possible in HR5. Been a while. If you can't, do your best to try and capture the rathalos after you've broken its face and cut its tail off. You'll generally have a pretty good chance of getting a ruby. I'd suggest sticking with your TDS or Onslaught for taking him out, I'm quite the fan of hammers against the Rath wyverns.

If you need help with something more specific, feel free to ask.

Oct 03, 12 at 6:49am
Anonymau5

I cleared it once but I need to hunt him again for rubies.

Blademaster set -- Full Basarios U (high rank armor)

weapons-- true devil slicer, fire dragon sword, great hornfly saber, onslaught hammer etc

trying to get a ruby