Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » New Super Mario Bros. 2 » New Super Mario Bros. 2 Themed 3DS XL Shown For Japan » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Count Bleck Mario Toad Baby Luigi Baby Mario Boo Ludwig Luigi Goomba Piranha Plant Fire Mario Luigi small mario Star Fire Flower Peach Toad Coin Block Cheep Cheep Donkey Kong Yoshi Spiny Blooper Buzzy Beetle Bullet Bill Fawful Lakitu Paratroopa Classic Mushroom Poison Mushroom Daisy Poison Mushroom 2 Mushroom 1-Up Boo King Boo Luma Bowser Rosalina Paper Luigi Yoshi

hideOriginal Post

Oct 03, 12 at 5:14amGotenks

It releases November 15th in Japan.

What do you guys think? Would you buy it if it was released elsewhere?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 29, 12 at 9:55pm
John234MKWii

Of course they care about the rest of the world, they just don't give us the products the Japanese have.

And TailsFan101, nice month-old bump.

Nov 28, 12 at 10:03pm
Tails Fan

quote John234MKWii
Yeah, I suppose we get our own products or we get nothing at all.

Anyways, Virtue, I'm not blaming Nintendo either, it's just that Nintendo Japan should just pay more attention to the rest of the world because right now it just seems they don't care.
Yeah dont blame Nintendo

Oct 07, 12 at 9:44pm
John234MKWii

Yeah, I suppose we get our own products or we get nothing at all.

Anyways, Virtue, I'm not blaming Nintendo either, it's just that Nintendo Japan should just pay more attention to the rest of the world because right now it just seems they don't care.

Oct 07, 12 at 5:44pm
Virtue

quote John234MKWii
Yeah, Virtue, that's what I've being trying to say all along. I can't believe Nintendo Japan don't care about us at all. Nintendo also has an Australian headquarters here, but I guess that's nothing compared to Nintendo Japan. So maybe Nintendo should start making headquarters where they make games and think of ideas to create Nintendo consoles and games for their continent or even globally.
I actually don't blame them for being so exclusive to their nation. It's nice to see a company stay loyal and not abandon its roots all together. While it's bad for us not in Japan, I don't mind it that much. Besides, we do get some cool stuff...sometimes..

Oct 06, 12 at 3:29pm
John234MKWii

Yeah, so Japanese Nintendo accessories sell better around the world and it's not just the Japanese that care about it.

Oct 06, 12 at 3:02pm
canderson

U.S. release or I don't give a crap. xD

It's time for people outside of Japan receive the different 3DS themes and other accessories that are exclusive to Japan.

Oct 05, 12 at 11:32pm
John234MKWii

Yeah, Virtue, that's what I've being trying to say all along. I can't believe Nintendo Japan don't care about us at all. Nintendo also has an Australian headquarters here, but I guess that's nothing compared to Nintendo Japan. So maybe Nintendo should start making headquarters where they make games and think of ideas to create Nintendo consoles and games for their continent or even globally.

Oct 05, 12 at 8:55pm
Virtue

I read an interesting article a while back about the conservative nature of Nintendo of Japan. It was an anonymous review written by employees of the American sect. It seems like they don't really...care about things like special edition systems and other perks we see constantly in Japan. It's them first, than other nations miles behind. I can see why though, obviously they have (and always will) strong support over there. It's just unfair for the rest of us.

Oct 05, 12 at 3:14pm
John234MKWii

Yeah, I guess Nintendo franchise is made by Japanese, for Japanese to have a glimpse of first. Nintendo also has an Australian headquarters but I guess it makes sense why Japan is the gaming country: because the headquarters is located there and the consoles would sell very well there.

Oct 05, 12 at 5:04am
Gotenks

If I'm doing my math right, they would only need to sell around 17,000 3DSes to make $3 million which is pretty easy as they sell at least 40,000-50,000 3DSes almost weekly in Japan. if they release it in Japan, they sell more there than anywhere else which makes sense why Japan gets it first. Don't forget that the main Nintendo Headquarters is in Japan.