Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Rage of Bahamut » [Trusted Trader Suchandr] Sell HP 0.19 usd (**MORE THAN 1 YEAR IN THIS BUSINESS**) | Buying HP » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to our Rage of Bahamut forum, to maximize your experience we do encourage that you register to gain access to PM functions and other user abilities to enhance your experience on the site.Commenting on a recent transaction or posting a scam alert?

[Good Feedback] | [Negative Feedback]

Warning: By participating here, you acknowledge and accept that your details may be added to the Official Trading Blacklist at the discretion of moderators in the event of our community filing reports of bad trading experiences with you or for any other reason they deem appropriate.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 03, 12 at 2:04amsuchandr

Contact me on kik icyanchor or line icyanchor for faster response.

PLEASE READ THIS : If you see kik id or line id is lower case Lcyanchor (lcyanchor) then it is not me, someone try to impersonate me to scam. I do not normally initiate the conversation, if I do, please double check the ID on line or kik to make sure it is me.

AND I DO NOT PARTNER WITH ANYONE, IF SOMEONE CLAIM TO BE MY PARTNER DO NOT BELIEVE HIM.

AND I DO NOT HAVE BROKER LICENCE, SO I NEVER BECOME MIDDLEMAN IN ANY TRANSACTION. IF SOMEONE CLAIM THAT I AM MIDDLEMAN, THEN IT IS LIE.

SELLING SECTION
================

HP available at 0.19 usd each contact me for more detail (accept payment via paypal (only for paypal verified), western union, moneygram). *Minimum purchase is 200hp.

I sold over 1000000 hp in both neo and sythe for last one year, never scam and will not ruin my business. Check my review on sythe.

http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?t=1455392

Here are the option.

Bazaar trade (no wait time)
----------------------------

For 200hp, you prepare a High rare card and 2 bazaar ticket. Enhance it to certain level so it is unique.

Then please send payment to my paypal email then give me 2 mins to confirm payment. (Only put card on bazaar after payment because the longer time the card on bazaar, the more chance we have people copy your sale)

Set up on bazaar ask for 200hp, then tell me what card , power, atk status , maturity %. Then I go find on bazaar, once I found it. I will ask you to change comment on bazaar to something like neo123 to make sure that is correct trade to accept on my end. Then I accept trade and you get 200hp.

Between 200hp to 400hp , just need to do above step 2 times.

For 400hp above we can do with SR/SSR that not worth much. Then after we finish above step and you get the hp .

Fellow trade (wait 2 weeks)
---------------------------
Fellow request only available for returning customers.

You send me an email/kik/line to confirm the avaibility of hp, and once I confirm I have it.

Then you send payment to my paypal email then drop me an email/message afterward. I will then send trade with hp to your account.

BUYING SECTION
==============

I buying hp. *Minimum sell is 1000hp. Please kik/line me to discuss price.

I have to get the items first due to recent issue ripple has with his transaction(See below). I will then send payment via paypal. But you can ensure that I will not scam on you, check below vouches from lots of other members. You will never get chargeback/scam. I had been in this business for months and will never ruin my reputation.

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/25837/t1815859-caution-even-send-as-good-as-service-paypal-not-reverse-money/

Happy customer below :

quote robfiend
Great seller was reliable and fast will be a long term customer!! TY bro
quote H8ED
Thanks for the purchase! Bought my account with no problems.
quote Furtive1
Great experience from this seller. Made it extremely easy and going to do more business with them. Hear a lot about scammers out there, so I was a little worried. My worry was put to rest and look forward to doing more business.
quote Furtive1
Went ahead and bought more HP again. Can't beat this seller
quote legendory
legit buyer.. deal was very smooth thank you.</div>
quote Furtive1
Have done quite a bit more business and will not use anyone else. There is no one better out there.
quote Eaglecrest
Highly Recommend - sold account
was fast smooth and easy : A+
quote AKr02
I have just sold my account, cards and HP to this guy, I would just like to say that the process went perfectly.

He is an honest and efficient guy and the process was handle safe and fairly.

I would again like to say thank you and I hope you have every success in the future!

I can't think of anyone better to buy HP or anything else from!
quote lt17521
Trusted buyer. Very quick and easy transaction!
quote howze01
Super easy transaction! Will always buy from seller from now on!!! Thanks!
quote garogers
Great Seller! This was my first transaction and it couldn't have gone much more smoothly. Highly recommended for any user. Legit as they come. Will be back. Thanks again!!
quote beta12
Great Seller bump bump
quote deitysell
Great to deal with sold my account quickly, good communicator and fast payment.
quote keala
awesome buyer easy and fast thanks alot....
quote unjukeable
Great buyer! Bought my account with ease and professionalism!
quote simje
very nice guy and fast transaction fair price and very trustful. Gone do it again and can recommended him that he do a good job!!!!
quote GodsAccount
Transaction was quick and exactly as thought it would be. Will direct others to him as reputable buyer/seller.
quote shawn030
SELL WITH CONFIDENCE, I SOLD MY ENTIRE ACCOUNT TO THIS GUY AND IT WAS THE MOST PROFESSIONAL TRANSACTION EVER!! TRUSTWORTHY, GREAT COMMUNICATION, AND FAST!
quote Katch
A real pleasure doing business with you.

I sold an account worth 2000 HP to suchandr - I sent the account details before payment was made based on his good feedback. He made payment within 10 mins of having the account.
quote thunderhead
Sold my stuff to him, no issue. Gave him cards and items first and received payment after. You can trust him!
quote joe1880
Very fast seller and buyer. Smooth transaction. Highly recommended.
quote TheRAGEguy
Great dealer , can trust him 100% good fast trading
quote chop_souey
Very good seller. Extremely quick. Wouldn't buy from anyone else!
quote vowf
just sold a couple legends totaling over 5000 hp. i sent cards first, then received prompt payment. great buyer in my opinion! thank you for the quick and easy sale!
quote CorpseGr1nd3r
Very professional and very fast service! Would do business with anytime
quote c8chwarrior
Great buyer! Thanks!
quote ekuirikui
Excellent buyer..sell my account to him...give the account details 1st and he almost instantly pay me after checking all the cards....A+++++++++++++++ buyer..... recommended to all other.......this buyer will never scam you..... :D
quote avoncebobo
You can totally trust this guy 100%, very professional, fast , and has work ethic.
quote Alexizz
Sold my hp to him, no issue. Gave him account with HP first and he almost instantly pay me. You can trust him!
quote keiracdraam
very reliable and fast service :) will definitely do business with him again.
quote beensbeens
awesome very trustworthy and quick buyer! would do business again no doubt!
quote zerovirusf12
Nice and fast buyer. Completely trustworthy. Payment received as promised after a couple minutes. Would do business again.
quote rb10210
Very fast and honest.

The transaction went smooth and with no problems!

I vouch for this guy any day!

Thank you!
quote Dolche
Bump - Trustworthy and legit.
Second transaction ever.
I was Hesitant at first, but it went pretty smooth. If anything unexpected happens you can trust him.
Trusted him with an account and he delivered.
quote nubla_07
Definitely the most trusted dealer in the market. Had my second transaction with him and everything went smooth. I wouldn't ever hesitate dealing with this guy again. Thanks pal!
quote RobUser22
Very good experience selling my hp! Quick, smooth, and painless.
quote looper
just bought some hp and everything was smooth and easy!
quote hpseller89
just sold him 12000 hp transaction with no problems. will do business with him again.
quote kiyorakarry
Quick and easy. Sold HP Ty!
quote Jonj95lyle
Very trusted immediate service and his method isn't to be doubted. If I were to sell again it would be to him.
quote dan686
Just traded 1k HP trade with confidence
quote tast
Very reliable seller, bought and sold more than 1000 HPs from him . A+++
quote baskanos
Fast and easy deal. 1500 hp sold with no problems.
quote Peeeprs86
Quick and easy trade as always bought 1800 powders and got powders within 15 minutes on my account :-) will trade again
quote DavieBones122
Took no longer than 20 minutes to get my money from him.
He's very fast and reliable. Thank you!
quote Sarmeh
Quick, easy trade. Thanks!
quote hihihehe
simple, fast and trustworthy. can't ask for more :D
quote prosauce
Thanks for such a smooth and easy trade bud, fantastic service.
quote PaulHelmsJr
Gave me the best rate for my hp and everything went smooth. Very respectful and helpful. No complaints.
quote Karkaz
Sold roughly 1.5k HP. Very trustworthy. I was worried about him running off with my HP when logging into my account , but he didn't. He Sent payment and everything was completely within 5-10 minutes. Great Buyer/Seller.
Will sell to again!
quote blulightnin
Got to know this guy. Super fast, super friendly and reliable. Very much worth your time to buy from this guy. EVEN HELPED ME OUT ONCE WHEN I WAS SCAMMED!
And also on my guestbook and trader feedback:

http://www.neoseeker.com/members/suchandr/guestbook/

http://www.neoseeker.com/members/suchandr/feedback/

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 10, 14 at 7:57pm
suchandr

bump

Jul 09, 14 at 6:38pm
suchandr

bump

Jul 09, 14 at 1:44am
suchandr

bump

Jul 07, 14 at 8:10pm
suchandr

bump

Jul 06, 14 at 6:17pm
suchandr

bump

Jul 06, 14 at 4:34am
suchandr

bump

Jul 02, 14 at 9:14pm
suchandr

bump

Jul 02, 14 at 5:35am
suchandr

bump

Jun 30, 14 at 10:43pm
Nickw236

Quick and trustworthy! Thanks again! Will recommend to anyone who has interest in buying and selling!

Jun 29, 14 at 7:40am
suchandr

bump