Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Guardian Cross » WTT: Brave Azi Dahaka & All FAST Berneside Plains (FAST APSARA/PHOENIX/MATRON/VALK INSIDE!) » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Welcome to the Guardian Cross forum on Neoseeker.com

Please note that we have provided a prefix system so users can better find your threads (listed next to the thread subject). Please try to use the appropriate one when possible. [ general | help | codes | guilds | selling | buying | trading ]. Clicking a prefix limits the display to threads of just that type.

Note: You should use the buying/selling tags for real-money trades and the trading tag for in-game trades involving ss/gs stones, etc. The general tag is for discussion topics and the help tag is for question threads.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 02, 12 at 10:54pmpalatiga

Brave Azi Dahaka: Intel is the best type after ace, fast and brave IMO pretty even, as its still hard to outrun enemy because of low basic agi, and def can help him tank (because of high HP and wis), unless you're S rank above, i think his poison+4 will kill just anything with those debuff. (currently being leveled)

Fast Mighty Levi (Atk and Agi Stoned to max: This mamba has no weakness, as it imbued with darkness+4, phy+ 4, water +4 on top of nearly 3k agi and 3,2k attack)

Fast matron: Fast deadly revive??

Fast Valk: Mighty one only add 2% stat boost+wis+20? still think chaotic titan and ifrit is better mighty type

Fast phoenix: Max agi, imbued with vanish+4

Fast Apsara: One of the fastest card around with 20% agi buff

Ace Qiong-ji: Fastest 4* card, 2,5k+ agi for 4* and buff agi+20% and debuff agi -20%? (currently being leveled

Looking to trade may level 60 LOI to you unused 5* (any type)

Kinda interested fast LL/Chaotic Almighty Titan

===================================================

Trade History

level 1 chaotic LL -Traded
level max titan sexy - Traded
level 20 powerful memphis - Traded
Max leveled Powerful Baha - over 3000 atk without stone, my scouter nearly broken! Traded to SrandGVN
Fast Juggernaut -> you can stone him with agi stone and a little bit mana stone = BEAST! - Traded to a friend of mine
Cool Phoenix Traded
Brave Matron: a higher defense matron with a little decrease in MP? i can live with that! - Traded
Intel Lighning Lord - a.k.a zeus!-Traded
Powerful Jugger - if i see it on the street, i wont go nowhere near it! one hit an almighty titan! - Traded
Valkyrie Intel - this sexy warrior have nearly 3k intel and 2,6k agi (unstoned), once she met max lvl phoenix, and because it annoyed her, she killed it twice! Traded
Fast Bahamut- even his ball makes a really good manga, joke aside this beast only second best to ace type!! Traded
Powerful Mighty Ifrit (currently being leveled) Traded
Ace Hecate (currently being leveled) Traded
Fast Dominion - Traded

If youre a scammer, dont wasting mine or your time, because no way in hell i will trade without a proper middleman (everyday i got scam attempt)

Can also add other item if your offer is good

Thanks!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 17, 12 at 7:12pm
Vhl

I want to trade your mighty Levi with my lv1 Phoenix plus lv55 hect powerful and a ace ramiel lv1 and some four stars....

Oct 16, 12 at 5:04am
palatiga

^offer

Oct 16, 12 at 4:06am
Angelman

intersest to trade ur fast val?

Oct 16, 12 at 3:25am
palatiga

Bump!

Oct 15, 12 at 10:36pm
palatiga

No one want all the fast inside?