Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Kid Icarus: Uprising » New Mode Hide and Sneak » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! Check out our friend code database!Remember to abide by the sitewide rules when posting!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 02, 12 at 10:19pmSR THE HEDGEHOG

Ok One Player Looks Away From Everyone and Waits For 20 Seconds and He Has To Find Everyone But They Can Move To A Different Location If They Have Seen Someone Coming and The One Thats Looking For Them Has To Have The Volume On Their 3DS All The Way Down So Its More Fair Have Any Questions PM Them To Me!

Edit: By The Way If You Get Hit By The Seeker Than You Have To Let Him Kill You and You Have To Stand Still and When Your Still You Won't Be Hit By The Seeker and You Have To Be Still But If Your Touched By Someone (Not The Seeker) You Can Move Again But You'll Be Attacked Again!

Double Edit: Also If Time Runs Out And Their Are Still People To Hit/Kill Team A Loses (cuz their can be more then one seeker) But If Everyone Is Hit/Killed (everyone but the seekers) Team B Loses!

Also You Can Play It In LvD!

Sorry For The Wait On The Last Set Of Rules I Was Doing Something Also If You Think I Need To Add Some More Rules PM Me Those Rules!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 03, 12 at 11:29pm
SR THE HEDGEHOG

Yup It Is But Its Easy To Read That Way!

Oct 03, 12 at 11:17pm
Angel of the Shadows

It must be a lot more difficult to capitalize every... single... word.

Oct 03, 12 at 5:42am
SR THE HEDGEHOG

Yes You Can Play It In LvD I Will Add That Rule To The OP!

Oct 03, 12 at 5:37am
nathanx

That's pretty cool! Do you play it in LvD?

Oct 03, 12 at 4:32am
Advait

Interesting...

Oct 02, 12 at 10:19pm
SR THE HEDGEHOG

Ok One Player Looks Away From Everyone and Waits For 20 Seconds and He Has To Find Everyone But They Can Move To A Different Location If They Have Seen Someone Coming and The One Thats Looking For Them Has To Have The Volume On Their 3DS All The Way Down So Its More Fair Have Any Questions PM Them To Me!

Edit: By The Way If You Get Hit By The Seeker Than You Have To Let Him Kill You and You Have To Stand Still and When Your Still You Won't Be Hit By The Seeker and You Have To Be Still But If Your Touched By Someone (Not The Seeker) You Can Move Again But You'll Be Attacked Again!

Double Edit: Also If Time Runs Out And Their Are Still People To Hit/Kill Team A Loses (cuz their can be more then one seeker) But If Everyone Is Hit/Killed (everyone but the seekers) Team B Loses!

Also You Can Play It In LvD!

Sorry For The Wait On The Last Set Of Rules I Was Doing Something Also If You Think I Need To Add Some More Rules PM Me Those Rules!