Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon Black Version » Rate my Team? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Oct 02, 12 at 8:54pmUltimateMew93

Here is the list of pokemon i plan on using for my team the entire game (infared traded from my White version. I would like to know if they will work through out the game. (Please note I do not have them at high levels yet I'm breeding to try and find right natures for them. So far these are the Natures and Pokemon I am wanting to use.

Snivy: Timid
Oshawott: Modest
Gothita: Modest
Larvesta: Timid
Vanillite: Modest
Joltik: Either Timid or Modest.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 04, 12 at 6:24pm
djpoo

I thought the same thing man. I dont blame you. i remember when i ued to think having the hiher levels were the best thing until i found out that it matters about evs and ivs and types. also natures... it make pokemon a bit more complicaed. also i kind of agree with you on the tepig thing. in my opinion he looks like a hotdog. maybe if you can get one, fr in game purposes put in a victini if you ca get one, other than that you might want to have a hydregion or something like tha in your party with the adamant or impish nature.

Oct 04, 12 at 5:31pm
UltimateMew93

quote djpoo
Ultimate Mew 93, you may not like Tepig, but you and theothers should listen to this: what about an adamant tepig?
I have an adamant Tepig on white, all in all I think he is the worst starter ever /: also my entire team isin there early 40's (lucky egg + audinos) and they are still getting smashed /: I was talking to a friend this morning nd he warlike I remember when pokemon was pokemon not this math crap where you hav to worry about ivs ev's and natures LOL boy how I didn't experience those days lol

Oct 04, 12 at 4:05pm
djpoo

Ultimate Mew 93, you may not like Tepig, but you and theothers should listen to this: what about an adamant tepig?

Oct 04, 12 at 3:27pm
thundermaniac

Pretty good for in-game. Have a fun time with it.

Oct 04, 12 at 2:27pm
Dream Spirit

It very well looks like it would be able to succeed in-game. I wish you luck with your adventures. Also, Larvesta doesn't evolve until level 59, so he might not be Volcarona by the Elite Four. Might also make some of the Gyms a challenge.

Oct 04, 12 at 1:42pm
UltimateMew93

quote SR THE HEDGEHOG
i think you may what to switch one of your pokemon with tipig and you'll have all the starter pokemon and they can learn strong moves!
I'm not really a fan of Tepig so I have an adamant larvesta in his spot. Sure he's part bug but first form physical attacker so /:

Oct 04, 12 at 6:42am
SR THE HEDGEHOG

i think you may what to switch one of your pokemon with tipig and you'll have all the starter pokemon and they can learn strong moves!

Oct 02, 12 at 8:54pm
UltimateMew93

Here is the list of pokemon i plan on using for my team the entire game (infared traded from my White version. I would like to know if they will work through out the game. (Please note I do not have them at high levels yet I'm breeding to try and find right natures for them. So far these are the Natures and Pokemon I am wanting to use.

Snivy: Timid
Oshawott: Modest
Gothita: Modest
Larvesta: Timid
Vanillite: Modest
Joltik: Either Timid or Modest.