Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Animal Crossing: New Leaf » Animal Crossing 3DS LL (XL) to Release in Japan, Live Stream Scheduled for Friday » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Looking to exchange friend codes and play online? There's a forum for that! Head over to the Wi-Fi & Friend Codes forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Gracie Rudy KK Slider Poppy Present Tex Acorn Rotten Acorn Wallpaper Small Acorn Tangy Umbrella Goldie Stitches Apple Axe Tangy Beau Black Cosmos Black Roses Black Tulips Blue Pansies Blue Roses Bluebear Candy Cheri Cherries Chief Coconut DJ KK Durian Pond Smelt Fishing Rod Fossil Gold Roses Golden Axe Golden Fishing Rod Golden Net Golden Shovel Golden Slingshot Golden Watering Can Pink Ribbon Sweets House Gracie Gyroid Bamboo Seed Mango Kicks Kiki Isabelle Purple Ribbon Leif Lemon Lychee Melba Bell Bag Net Tom Nook T and T Orange Cosmos Orange Pansies Orange Roses Orange Peach Pear Persimmon Pink Cosmos Pink Roses Pink Tulips Pitfall Seed Pudge Purple Pansies Purple Roses Purple Tulips Party Popper Red Cosmos Red Pansies Red Roses Red Snapper Red Tulips Redd Reese Leaf Shirt Shovel Skye Slingshot Perfect Apple Cherry Watering Can White Cosmos White Pansies White Roses White Tulips Wolfgang Lobo Yellow Cosmos Yellow Pansies Yellow Roses Yellow Tulips Large Acorn

hideOriginal Post

Oct 02, 12 at 7:44pmFluidity

quote AC3DS Blog
Were you not already jealous enough of Japan? Well, take a look at this awesome Animal Crossing themed 3DS XL releasing in a bundle with the game in Japan. Yes. You may cry now. It releases November 8th for 22,800 yen in Japan.
Source

---

The new hardware bundle was announced via Nintendo of Japan's latest direct session. Mention begins around 3:15.

---

Rumor has it there is also a live Animal Crossing stream scheduled for this Friday 8pm JST. I'll be watching!

Edit: Here is a short article on that:

quote AC3DS Blog

We’ve known this was coming for a little while now but now the date is official! An Animal Crossing 3DS focused Nintendo Direct for Japan is coming October 5th at 8PM JST. Of course, this will all be in Japanese so keep that mind. Somehow I doubt anyone will really care though!

Wondering when this will be in your time zone? 4AM Pacific/7AM Eastern! Or use this handy link right here if you’re outside of those.
!!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 06, 12 at 6:35am
Carole

Oh good, glad nobody likes it. I was a little dismayed to see it, since I JUST bought a new 3DS XL and do not need another. Hopefully there will be plenty of copies of AC Jump Out to buy that are not packaged with a console.

That said, I think it is sort of cute. (shhhh!)

Oct 04, 12 at 2:05pm
Arietta

I have never seen a decal design so ugly in my life before LOL.

Charlie got it all right on the nail (except on the girly part, I don't think it's girly. ). It's really plain and boring and it doesn't match AC at all. I would expect something greener and simpler, with matching decals (something like green, with a tree silhouette or something). That 3DS looks awful hahaha, luckily I'm not planning on getting another 3DS and I will just be getting the game.

I will comment on the vid itself once I watch it.

Oct 04, 12 at 3:29am
Charlie

I went to the NSMB2 forum and seen the new XL 3DS there and I thought that was the only one until I went to the front page on Neo. Then I went here and I knew there would be a thread ofc. :3

Ehhhh, it looks kind of girly (lolMLP) I dunno. The white is kind of plain and boring too. It really doesn't look that great to me at all and I don't really want another white DS of any kind (inb4racist). I just think they could of did WAY better....it kind of looks terrible to me honestly. The white looks so tacky with those other colors, and like I said in the GD the white doesn't remind me of Animal Crossing at all. The white doesn't go with Animal Crossing at all, Animal Crossing is like happy and loud and white is boring and plain. ;-;' The Monster Hunter one is just a regular black 3DS too, lulz.

It does remind me of polka dots like Fluidity said. Just because it's Animal Crossing related doesn't make it automatically great to me. If this would be out here before Christmas....which is a big no, I would think of getting it possibly. Actually no I wouldn't probably....this 3DS is just so tacky and shit. :/ The blue XL 3DS still has my attention the most. <3

This new 3DS looks like the polka dot shirt at 4:06 on the video, lol. Anyways I'll probably watch the stream too. I haven't been on any kind of streams for like a month or two, but psssh it's Animal Crossing so I have to!

LASTLY I WANT THAT NEW DUCK, SHE(?) LOOKS AWESOME. DRAKE, JOEY, BILL AND WHOEVER THAT NEW DUCK IS FTW.

Oct 03, 12 at 3:43pm
Justin

I definitely need this game! I can't wait.

I'm not digging the custom Animal Crossing 3DS, honestly. It just looks a bit plain to me.

Oct 03, 12 at 1:38pm
Heibai

At 4:01, it looks like there is another dog that looks almost just like your secretary! Does she have relatives? He looks important.

Oct 03, 12 at 11:06am
Phi

That 3DS is amazing. D: If they release it here, I would be all over it.

I'm not a fan of ducks but that new one is so cute. :3

Oct 03, 12 at 10:15am
Fluidity

I actually don't like it that much tbh. I love white and I love AC (obviously) but it reminds me of polka dots and I hate those. ._.

Btw nice header Gotenks.

Oct 03, 12 at 5:09am
Gotenks

Not sure if I really want the 3DS. I mean it does look really cool but a plain white 3DS is boring imo. Could of done a green with some brown.

I'll be watching the Direct for sure so I can always post updates in here.

Oct 03, 12 at 12:43am
Midnight

I WANTS. That 3DS looks so awesome. <<:
OH MY GOSH A DUCK. 8D
I think he's a new one, I didn't recognise it when I watched the video awhile ago.

Oct 02, 12 at 8:10pm
Squiggle

LET ME AT 'EM LET ME AT 'EM.
Weh, bet it won't even release outside Japan. >:

And ermahgerd, is that a new duck @ 3:52?