Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 » New Playlist MITD » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Oct 02, 12 at 5:18pmAcidLSD

What do you guys think?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 04, 12 at 6:52pm
donmonster

quote Horse
This game type is quite possibly the worst game type I have EVER played in a Call of Duty game. NOBODY does the *bleep*ing objective, they pick up the bomb/Juggernautt, run away and *bleep*ing camp with their team. You know the map Resistance? Think the ENTIRE *bleep*ING ENEMY TEAM camping that middle house. THE WHOLE GAME.

It is an absolute camp-fest in which nobody does the objective. It was a good concept, but as usual, the Call of Duty community finds a way to absolutely *bleep* it up. Trust this game's shitty community to play the game the complete opposite of how it should be.
Called it. Were you in my match on resistance yesterday? 13 year old kids rush the bomb. Head to the middle building. Jugg camps in corner, 3 other 13 year olds stand at the doors dying repeatedly because the enemies are standing right outside ADS at the doors.

Even when I would flank the enemy go up to the bomb so the jugg could come plant, they just sat there waiting for the match to end.

Then in overtime it's 1 sided. Whoever gets the bomb first wins. Because everyone rushes the Jugg and they either just stab everyone, or their teammates kill everyone. BOMB is NEVER PLANTED!

I turned the game off and put borderlands 2 back in...

Oct 04, 12 at 3:47pm
Smurfin Turtle

Fun game mode, but wish some things about it could be changed. Models, at least to me, have always sucked balls in MW3, wish they would have went with any other shotgun other then the Model or Striker. I did wish that the Jugg got a different hand gun, like the person who came up with this game mode started it with the P99 Silienced. Seeing as how the Deagle sucks sooooo much. I feel I could get to the bomb site easier not being the Jugg due to that handgun.
But yet, since there are those people who go for kills, kinda makes since they give the Jugg one of the worse weapons in the game.

Haven't seen a MOAB drop in a game for me yet. But have had one or two people on my team (Or the other team) that will aim for the Jugg to try and get kills.
if you want kills, at least dont pick up the bomb.

Oct 03, 12 at 7:46pm
Horse

This game type is quite possibly the worst game type I have EVER played in a Call of Duty game. NOBODY does the *bleep*ing objective, they pick up the bomb/Juggernautt, run away and *bleep*ing camp with their team. You know the map Resistance? Think the ENTIRE *bleep*ING ENEMY TEAM camping that middle house. THE WHOLE GAME.

It is an absolute camp-fest in which nobody does the objective. It was a good concept, but as usual, the Call of Duty community finds a way to absolutely *bleep* it up. Trust this game's shitty community to play the game the complete opposite of how it should be.

quote Zero
quote AcidLSD
It's a killwhore fest. Jugg camps and builds up, and as per usual, no one plays the objective.

Very easy to get a MOAB in this.
Tell me about it... MOAB'd it on my first game lol.
Tell me about it...my first game of MITD, joined mid-session. Our team had already been MOAB'd.

Oct 03, 12 at 6:13pm
Zero

Seems a pretty good game mode from what I've played, gotta praise IW for keeping on top of new game modes. No kill/death streaks can only be a good thing.

quote AcidLSD
It's a killwhore fest. Jugg camps and builds up, and as per usual, no one plays the objective.

Tell me about it... MOAB'd it on my first game lol.

Oct 03, 12 at 3:26am
AcidLSD

Oct 02, 12 at 8:34pm
theQman

This my good man is the worst playlist my eyes have ever been unfortunate enough to gaze upon in such a relentless manner.

Oct 02, 12 at 5:18pm
AcidLSD

What do you guys think?