Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Minecraft » Mojang signs deal with UK publisher to start Minecraft children's book, magazine » Post Reply

Note to Guests:

You are NOT allowed to advertise Minecraft servers, texture packs, videos, or anything else in this forum! Read the full forums rules HERE! For advertising servers please see this forum. Thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Party Bomb Cow Tipper Explosive Diamond Emerald Ender Eye Ender Pearl Lurker Archer Miner No-Brainer

hideOriginal Post

Oct 02, 12 at 3:43pmRabidChinaGirl

Mojang signs deal with UK publisher to start Minecraft children's book, magazine

Lydia Sung - Tuesday, October 2, 2012 3:43pm (PST) Like Share
More than just a video game soon
 Image 1

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 12, 12 at 11:59am
thewatermeloncult

I don't see why people are getting so upset. It's not like it changes the game or anything.

Oct 12, 12 at 9:30am
dyeriuss

Per the agreement, Egmont will be covering all territories except the US

Mojang... mojang.... mojang.... HOW THE HELL COULD YOU DO THIS TO YOUR MILLIONS OF LOYAL AMERICANS!

other than that the rest of it sucks
considering im chapter 8 in my own minecraft adventure book with a sequeal in the progress

Oct 03, 12 at 6:17pm
ims2golfer

Per the agreement, Egmont will be covering all territories except the US

Oct 03, 12 at 4:14pm
nnnddd101010

What happened here...everyone is downvoted to the negatives.

Oct 03, 12 at 12:36pm
jacob0057

Oh look, milking the product.

Oct 02, 12 at 7:20pm
CyberFlux

I don't know why you all think this is a bad idea, it screams adventure, final chapter? A boss mob. Please make it faster

Oct 02, 12 at 6:02pm
Nightmare Samurai

Once upon a time there was a man named Steve. Steve walked across the world, planting trees and making friends with all the wolves and ocelots. Steve built villages for the Pigmen to live in, protecting them from the zombies that came at night. Then Creepers showed up and blew everything the *bleep* up. THE END.

Oct 02, 12 at 4:52pm
Cheeseman

quote Exxmaniac
quote nnnddd101010
I love Notch and Mojang, but this is just stupid. I was thinking Angry Birds as soon as I read the title. Next thing you know, we'll be having Creeper plush toys and Minecraft branded sodas and snacks. *smh*
But, but those would be adorable

They exist...

Oct 02, 12 at 4:36pm
Exxmaniac

quote nnnddd101010
I love Notch and Mojang, but this is just stupid. I was thinking Angry Birds as soon as I read the title. Next thing you know, we'll be having Creeper plush toys and Minecraft branded sodas and snacks. *smh*
But, but those would be adorable

Oct 02, 12 at 4:17pm
Peace-Child

That seems like a horrible idea, I'm not gonna lie.