Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Golden Sun: Dark Dawn » Could there be a Playable Proxian in the next game? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 18, 13 at 12:40pm
AgatioGanon

bbb7002004, the girl's name was Chalis.

Yeah, I aways wanted to play as Saturos since the days of Lost Age, I aways wish he survived the Venus Lighthouse Event and turned good.

I'm all for Proxshipping!

Saturos's son can join Matthew in his quest.

Eoleo probrably wont return as a playable character, so this would be perfect for a second Mars Adept.

Of course Tyrell will stay playable as the other Mars Adept.

Oct 02, 12 at 4:58pm
bbb7002004

I'd love to see a Proxian show up in a protagonist role. Perhaps someone sent from the village to stop Blados and whatshername from Dark Dawn from being evil.

Oct 02, 12 at 3:29pm
AgatioGanon

I really think one of the Mars adepts in Golden Sun 4 should be a Proxian.

I don't know if they could do Proxshipping or Dragonshipping or not, I pretty much doubt it.

Don't forget Camelot could always make Saturos and Agatio have siblings, look how they happen to create Karst in Lost Age and she was Menardi's sister.

What could happen though, maybe Saturos and Agatio have siblings, for example say Saturos has a younger brother and Agatio has a younger sister,

Saturos's brother + Agatio's sister = Our new playable Mars adept in Golden Sun 4 and he could look like his uncle Saturos.

I feel that Saturos, Agatio, Karst and Menardi have unfinished business with Alex, so it would only make sense if it happens to be a Proxian that is somehow related.

Being Saturos and Agatio's nephew or niece is a good idea for a new Proxian character because it still relates to two of our favorate Proxian, but at the same time it makes sense since Proxshipping or Dragonshipping might not happen.

Any thoughts?