Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Marvel: War of Heroes » How to get the game early » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Welcome to the Marvel: War of Heroes forum on Neoseeker.com!

Please note that we have provided a prefix system so users can better find your threads (listed next to the thread subject). Please try to use the appropriate one when possible. [ general | help | codes | guilds | selling | buying | trading ]. Clicking a prefix limits the display to threads of just that type.

Note: You should use the buying/selling tags for real-money trades and the trading tag for in-game trades. The general tag is for discussion topics and the help tag is for question threads.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 02, 12 at 1:53pmVTOLEGEND

I changed my country on iTunes to Singapore
Created a new apple ID there
Downloaded the game
Change back to US
Authorized my PC with the ID i created
Now I'm playing!

Add me: IGN stiingrays

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 14, 12 at 4:17am
Vnight

I have game on iPod and android. My android is faster so prefer that. What do guys think of the raid event?
I don't think it is worth playing in. Better to spend missions on fusion cards to boost up.
I do like the new Jean Grey card. Any newcomers can get it here dkq517154

Oct 05, 12 at 1:27am
jeffrodriguez

yup yup yup like he said lol

and no they wont wipe it let them try wiping it I will go to court with them lol

I have reciept from Apple store that I spent more than $200 on this game already
even though I DONT LIKE it but i have no choice I can play as Ghost Rider lol

Oct 04, 12 at 11:19am
VTOLEGEND

For payment info click "none" and itll say that when you try to buy something later youll need to add payment info
Go to the app, try to download it then when it asks for ID create one then and there

Oct 04, 12 at 11:17am
Robcardsell

How do u create a new apple id there.. They require singapore credit card info? Cant seem to bypass that

Oct 03, 12 at 6:03pm
VTOLEGEND

They wont wipe the game, people have spent money in it already

Oct 03, 12 at 4:11am
Bohica

I think they might whipe the game @ the 11th when the mass release is.
As stated on the website...
They might fix that issue aswel!

Oct 03, 12 at 3:27am
jeffrodriguez

yeah so true to that WHy did marvel let mobage have the Game why why why

Oct 02, 12 at 10:51pm
VTOLEGEND

Yeah i dont feel like doing that anymore
i did it for RoB a bit and for deity wars i probably did over 300 gohst accounts lol
im tired of doing that to keep up with other players, at least theres no invitation codes to spam lol
It has potential but it being by mobage kinda ruins it. if marvel did it themselves or thru another company it couldve been alot more unique
I always hated the battle system in RoB

Oct 02, 12 at 9:39pm
jeffrodriguez

well I posted that there are really a lot of players already high level but the thing I hate the most is that Multi Account which are GHOST or just level up to 10 or 20 then no use anymore.

so early in the game people have Legendary cards already

Oct 02, 12 at 9:38pm
jeffrodriguez

hehehe see told you it would work