Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » PC Games and Steam » Steam's 'Beyond Games' launches first software titles, includes GameMaker: Studio » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: Neoseeker does not support warez of any kind. Any request for CD keys will be deleted or closed on sight, regardless of the situation. Thank you

hideOriginal Post

Oct 02, 12 at 1:09pmbluexy

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 03, 12 at 9:47am
Pendragonx

I hope they have the same sort of Crazy Holiday Sales for this stuff too ..then perhaps I'll consider it

Oct 03, 12 at 3:08am
BlackLabel

I can see Adobe selling their Adobe Cloud subscription through Steam at some point. The ability that for $49.99 a month to get access to every Adobe product would be too good to pass up for many designers, having the subscription service advertised through Steam would get it so much traffic.

I like this move towards software. I'm also liking that a lot of it is gaming related.. Gabe Newell just last week was talking about "the best way to get into the industry is to give yourself a job, make your own game" and now Steam is offering some basic tools to do that. It's a great move..

Oct 02, 12 at 5:39pm
Shadow of Death

Lorx - Here is an idea. Why the hell doesn't Steam already have it's own integrated video capture software? I mean, I know they have something for making movies in Source games, but they've already got integrated screencapture ability, so I think at some point they should expand that to video capture.

Oct 02, 12 at 4:02pm
Lorx

quote Shadow of Death
Lawl, I haven't checked them all, but Gamemaker Studio comes with Steam Achievements XD
Oh wow, that's actually rather funny.

It'd be nice to see Fraps, or a similar program up on Steam.

Oct 02, 12 at 2:58pm
Shadow of Death

I'm wondering if they'll ever add FRAPS. I already got it from the official site, but it would make a lot of sense to add it here. It would be easy enough to automatically update it too.

Oct 02, 12 at 2:11pm
The Don

Wow, this is a great idea. Since they put out Source Filmmaker, this was a pretty logical choice.
Can't wait to try out GameMaker.

Oct 02, 12 at 2:02pm
Shadow of Death

Lawl, I haven't checked them all, but Gamemaker Studio comes with Steam Achievements XD

Oct 02, 12 at 1:18pm
DedValve

As much as I love valve I'm getting sick and tired of hearing nothing after nothing followed by non-valve ip related news and trolls.

Oct 02, 12 at 1:09pm
bluexy