Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Assassin's Creed III » Assassin's Creed 3 Xbox 360 version will be split across two discs » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Oct 02, 12 at 12:32pmRabidChinaGirl

Assassin's Creed 3 Xbox 360 version will be split across two discs

Lydia Sung - Tuesday, October 2, 2012 12:32pm (PST) Like Share
That's one big game
 Image 1

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 10, 12 at 4:35am
theiwgc

you probably install Disc#2 onto the HDD, and have the option to do the same with Disc#1, but still have to have Disc#1 in the tray. selling off Disc#2 would only help someone who had damaged theirs.

Connor Yothore

Oct 08, 12 at 10:54pm
DarshD

quote Ded Valve
quote DarshD
Nice, it's like L.A.Noire. Two discs aren't much of a problem. Many people are happy to get two discs for the price of one 8D But seriously, this game is THAT detailed. I wonder how many discs would Wii-U require? Probably two?
A wuu disc uses 25gb so only one. There's plenty room left over.
That's nice. I didn't know about the approximate storage capacity of a disc media that Wii-U will be using. It seems to be close to the Blu-Ray disc media.

Just checked Wikipedia for it and found that you're right-

Wii-U Storage- Slot-loading optical disc drive compatible with 12 cm "proprietary high-density optical discs" (25 GB per layer)[76][77] and 12 cm Wii optical discs.

Wii-U wiki page

Thank you for the info, Ded Valve

Oct 08, 12 at 3:42pm
TheBeardedMan

So is it that you don't need the first disc to play multiplayer? If that's the case then I can just sell disc 2

Oct 08, 12 at 5:23am
DedValve

quote DarshD
Nice, it's like L.A.Noire. Two discs aren't much of a problem. Many people are happy to get two discs for the price of one 8D But seriously, this game is THAT detailed. I wonder how many discs would Wii-U require? Probably two?
A wuu disc uses 25gb so only one. There's plenty room left over.

Oct 08, 12 at 2:36am
DarshD

quote Agent Mo
Imagine being so excited for the game and then when you get home / it arrives and you open it you've been given two multiplayer discs
RAAAGE XD

Oct 07, 12 at 11:18pm
Agent Mo

Imagine being so excited for the game and then when you get home / it arrives and you open it you've been given two multiplayer discs

Oct 07, 12 at 8:51pm
DarshD

Oct 03, 12 at 11:11am
RabidChinaGirl

quote legendary one
Like ODST, I am happy about this!
You're not missing much, to be honest.

Oct 03, 12 at 7:07am
legendary one

Like ODST, I am happy about this!

Oct 03, 12 at 6:14am
Antipathy

Really need to finish AC:R I guess. Had it since release, it's just been sidetracked by Skyrim (as soon as I was getting bored, new content mods would come out, then when they dried up, we got Dawnguard, and now we've got the new content mods involving Dawnguard... QED) and then *plug'n'play* trophy-hunting shooters like BF3 and MW3 and their DLC's, behind the times; unfortunately, it comes out at the same time as many other "wants" - Baldur's Gate Extended, All Star's Battle Royale, Hitman Absolution, Black Ops 2, NFS: Most Wanted, MoH: Warfighter, 007 Legends, XCom, all coming out around the same time.