Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Assassin's Creed III » Assassin's Creed 3 Xbox 360 version will be split across two discs » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Abstergo Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Unity Altair Arno Assassin Connor Ezio

hideOriginal Post

Oct 02, 12 at 12:32pmRabidChinaGirl

Assassin's Creed 3 Xbox 360 version will be split across two discs

Lydia Sung - Tuesday, October 2, 2012 12:32pm (PST) Like Share
That's one big game
 Image 1

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 10, 12 at 4:35am
theiwgc

you probably install Disc#2 onto the HDD, and have the option to do the same with Disc#1, but still have to have Disc#1 in the tray. selling off Disc#2 would only help someone who had damaged theirs.

Connor Yothore

Oct 08, 12 at 10:54pm
DarshD

quote Ded Valve
quote DarshD
Nice, it's like L.A.Noire. Two discs aren't much of a problem. Many people are happy to get two discs for the price of one 8D But seriously, this game is THAT detailed. I wonder how many discs would Wii-U require? Probably two?
A wuu disc uses 25gb so only one. There's plenty room left over.
That's nice. I didn't know about the approximate storage capacity of a disc media that Wii-U will be using. It seems to be close to the Blu-Ray disc media.

Just checked Wikipedia for it and found that you're right-

Wii-U Storage- Slot-loading optical disc drive compatible with 12 cm "proprietary high-density optical discs" (25 GB per layer)[76][77] and 12 cm Wii optical discs.

Wii-U wiki page

Thank you for the info, Ded Valve

Oct 08, 12 at 3:42pm
TheBeardedMan

So is it that you don't need the first disc to play multiplayer? If that's the case then I can just sell disc 2

Oct 08, 12 at 5:23am
DedValve

quote DarshD
Nice, it's like L.A.Noire. Two discs aren't much of a problem. Many people are happy to get two discs for the price of one 8D But seriously, this game is THAT detailed. I wonder how many discs would Wii-U require? Probably two?
A wuu disc uses 25gb so only one. There's plenty room left over.

Oct 08, 12 at 2:36am
DarshD

quote Agent Mo
Imagine being so excited for the game and then when you get home / it arrives and you open it you've been given two multiplayer discs
RAAAGE XD

Oct 07, 12 at 11:18pm
Agent Mo

Imagine being so excited for the game and then when you get home / it arrives and you open it you've been given two multiplayer discs

Oct 07, 12 at 8:51pm
DarshD

Oct 03, 12 at 11:11am
RabidChinaGirl

quote legendary one
Like ODST, I am happy about this!
You're not missing much, to be honest.

Oct 03, 12 at 7:07am
legendary one

Like ODST, I am happy about this!

Oct 03, 12 at 6:14am
Antipathy

Really need to finish AC:R I guess. Had it since release, it's just been sidetracked by Skyrim (as soon as I was getting bored, new content mods would come out, then when they dried up, we got Dawnguard, and now we've got the new content mods involving Dawnguard... QED) and then *plug'n'play* trophy-hunting shooters like BF3 and MW3 and their DLC's, behind the times; unfortunately, it comes out at the same time as many other "wants" - Baldur's Gate Extended, All Star's Battle Royale, Hitman Absolution, Black Ops 2, NFS: Most Wanted, MoH: Warfighter, 007 Legends, XCom, all coming out around the same time.