Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Guild Wars 2 » Gearing Woes - Power & Prec/CondDam » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 02, 12 at 12:07pmLorx

As far as I can tell, there's no lv80 Exotics that give Power/Prec/CondDam, with a main in Power. This is kind of aggravating, since that's the allocation I want most right now. There's multiple that main Precision, and I think at least one for Condition, but none for Power

Anybody else have this problem?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 08, 12 at 4:15am
LloydToS

Honestly if you are able to obtain a legendary armor it would be really weird if you are having a hard time getting an exotic set, considering the effort required for each.

Oct 07, 12 at 11:58am
Army_Man92

Legendaries and exotics have exactly the same stats.

Oct 06, 12 at 9:33am
gogengantes

quote harhis23
I must say, save it for the Legendary one. Weapon is more important than armor.
Legendary is mainly about the skins. It has about the same stats (if not exactly the same stats) as the exotic weapons, they just look cooler.

Tbh with the amount of stuff needed to craft one of those things imo it's not worth the effort.

I think you'd be doing more damage with an exotic weapon and a nice armor set with a good enchant on it than with a legendary weapon and crap armor.

Oct 06, 12 at 9:25am
LloydToS

I think that before you even get close to the requirements of the legendary weapon you will be dedicated enough to farm that extra karma. Personally I don't bother with karma gear as I don't find it appealing. Tomorrow I'll finish my CoF heavy armor set and then I will probably start to level my crafting and focus a bit more on alts.

Oct 06, 12 at 2:40am
harhis23

I must say, save it for the Legendary one. Weapon is more important than armor.

Oct 05, 12 at 6:21pm
Lorx

Whoops I just transmuted MF Yellow looks onto a Dungeon Exotic.
There goes 180 CM tokens.

I'm debating if I want some Karma gear, or saving it for the Legendary Rifle.

Oct 04, 12 at 7:42pm
Shiris

quote bronze0800
yh ive noticed karma gear pretty bad
Depends on what stats you're looking for.

I mix and match different karma sets for power/toughness/vit and that set is well worth it (although only 5/6 pieces have those stats) for karma but it saves you tons of WvW badges and dungeon tokens.

Oct 04, 12 at 6:22pm
bronze0800

yh ive noticed karma gear pretty bad

Oct 02, 12 at 3:02pm
Lorx

It's weird, because there's so many sets that give the exact same bonuses, even just from dungeons.

Oct 02, 12 at 12:55pm
LloydToS

Get power prec/crit and power/condition/?? having several pieces with different stats (maybe 3/3) to simulate it. I have also noticed that some gear stats aren't ideal. Especially karma vendor gear.