Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 » 1 vs 6 on Pro Mod » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Oct 02, 12 at 11:56amMortis

It shows the "skill" of some players
Link Removed

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 02, 12 at 7:43pm
Miss Fortune

Your last thread seemed important enough to warrant a thread, but this one; No. Please use the video discussion thread however, due to your lack of posts I cannot condone a post there either. Sorry. Please post more (minimum of 50 posts) and then you'll be able to post videos.

Thanks.

-Closed

Oct 02, 12 at 5:54pm
HadesTheWarGod

quote Mortis
quote HU1CH13
No one caaarrreessss.
Cool story bro
http://www.troll.me/images/asdasdasdasdasdasd/watch-out-people-we-got-a-badass-over-here.jpg
you'll like the link Mortis

Oct 02, 12 at 5:46pm
donmonster

If your on XBL I got a buddy that will 1v1, 1v5, 1v doesn't give a shit, his gamertag is " the wackness".. Send him a message and challenge him, tell him Scott sent you.

Now leave.

Oct 02, 12 at 1:35pm
Mortis

This is CoD MW3 "forum" ? niedojebane skurwiałe zjeby

Oct 02, 12 at 1:14pm
Horse

quote Mortis
quote HU1CH13
No one caaarrreessss.
Cool story bro
Seriously though, nobody *bleep*ing cares. The only thing you're gonna get by spamming your shit here are dislikes.

Oct 02, 12 at 12:33pm
HU1CH13

Very jealous.

Oct 02, 12 at 12:28pm
Mortis

quote HU1CH13
quote Mortis
Cool story bro
I know. They are a lot better than your stories about you being a 'pro' on a game where skill has very little substance compared to other competitive FPS games.
Are you jealous or something?

Oct 02, 12 at 12:16pm
HU1CH13

quote Mortis
Cool story bro
I know. They are a lot better than your stories about you being a 'pro' on a game where skill has very little substance compared to other competitive FPS games.

Oct 02, 12 at 12:12pm
Mortis

quote HU1CH13
No one caaarrreessss.
Cool story bro

Oct 02, 12 at 12:10pm
HU1CH13

No one caaarrreessss.