Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Nintendo 3DS » Featured Game of the Month: October 2012 Edition » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

DS Logo Animal Crossing New Leaf Castlevania Lord of Shadow Cooking Mama DKC Returns 3D Dead or Alive Dimensions Ace Attorney Dual Destinies Fire Emblem Awakening Harvest Moon A New Beginning Kid Icarus Uprising Luigis Mansion Dark Moon Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Mario Kart 7 Dream Team Monster Hunter 4 New Super Mario Bros 2 Amsey Sigma Squiggle Heibai Swampert X Eiche Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy Pokemon X Pokemon Y Project X Zone Resident Evil Revelations Rune Factory 4 Mario 3D Land Shin Megami Tensei IV Sonic Generations Star Fox 64 3D Paper Mario Sticker Star Tales of the Abyss

hideOriginal Post

Oct 02, 12 at 11:28ambbb7002004

This month's featured game is...

Description:The fifth game in the Layton series, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask is offering up another helping of mind bending puzzles for you to solve. The game also features additional downloadable puzzles for a year after release, so get your top hats and tea cups ready for another adventure!

Release Dates:
Europe - October 26, 2012
North America - October 28, 2012

Honorable Mentions

Code of Princess - October 9th (NA)
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward - October 23rd (NA), November 12 (EU)
Pokemon Black and White 2 (DS) - October 7th (NA), October 11th (AU), October 12th (EU)

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 05, 12 at 6:09am
Aurigae

OHMERGAWD MY FABULOUS NEOWIKI <3

But yeah, being excited in an understatement. I am counting down the days o-o

21 days to go, woop!

Oct 05, 12 at 4:47am
Gotenks

Even if they are hard, I would love the game even more tbh. I love challenges.

I'm sure Amsey is getting this game too.

Oct 05, 12 at 2:32am
SR THE HEDGEHOG

i may get it if the puzzles aren't that hard!

Oct 02, 12 at 5:09pm
Gotenks

I'll be picking the game up even if I never played one before. The game looks interesting.

Oct 02, 12 at 12:15pm
Dragoon

Damn, I didn't realise it was out this month. Suppose I'd better catch up with the series.

Oct 02, 12 at 11:28am
bbb7002004

This month's featured game is...

Neoseeker Forum | NeoWiki

Description:The fifth game in the Layton series, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask is offering up another helping of mind bending puzzles for you to solve. The game also features additional downloadable puzzles for a year after release, so get your top hats and tea cups ready for another adventure!

Release Dates:
Europe - October 26, 2012
North America - October 28, 2012

Honorable Mentions

Code of Princess - October 9th (NA)
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward - October 23rd (NA), November 12 (EU)
Pokemon Black and White 2 (DS) - October 7th (NA), October 11th (AU), October 12th (EU)