Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Angel_BL1 Brick_BL1 Claptrap_CL4P-TP Lilith_BL1 Moxxi_BL1 Ned_BL1
Note to Guests: If you are here to request a trade or duplicates please go to the Borderlands 2 Trading Subforum instead, thank you.

hideOriginal Post

Oct 02, 12 at 10:15amSolx

So I was Farming Terramorphous for the rare head drop, while power leveling an auxiliary account.

I went back to Sanctuary to try out the Sniping tree for shits and giggles and having the other account buy SDU slots with the Eridium.

I Gave the 2nd account some stuff had him sign out and then I dash boarded my Zero, loaded back up and my Zero is just gone and the 2nd profile is corrupted.

So much time........for nothing.............

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 05, 12 at 4:05pm
Solx

quote LOD-squa
Solx - Did gearbox get back to you? I am interested to see what their response was regarding this issue.
No not yet............

Oct 05, 12 at 1:15pm
LOD-squa

Solx - Did gearbox get back to you? I am interested to see what their response was regarding this issue.

Oct 04, 12 at 8:05am
RatedRViper

quote Roy
quote RatedRViper
When i get money. I spennt $70 on BL2 and gunna spend another 90 in november on wwe 13
$70 for Borderlands, the standard edition? That goes for $60. I know that the other editions go for $99 or $149 (which I have). Either that, or you must have bought it online somewhere, or live in a different country.
Australia and its borderlands 2

Oct 04, 12 at 7:18am
Roy

quote RatedRViper
When i get money. I spennt $70 on BL2 and gunna spend another 90 in november on wwe 13
$70 for Borderlands, the standard edition? That goes for $60. I know that the other editions go for $99 or $149 (which I have). Either that, or you must have bought it online somewhere, or live in a different country.

Oct 03, 12 at 3:50pm
Solx

YAY!!!!!!! I still have my badass rank.... of 7887..... which is infinitely better than 0.

Oct 02, 12 at 10:30pm
overlordlaharl134

Game scared me just now, it was on the loading screen for like a minute, and then it black screened me for another 30, was scared it froze on me and might have screwed my stuff

Oct 02, 12 at 7:19pm
RatedRViper

Oct 02, 12 at 7:02pm
Solx

quote RatedRViper
quote Solx
quote RatedRViper
The thing i have to worry about is my xbox freezinng. It has 3 red rings and i fix it like every day now. But just as i killed wilhelm, froze. Just as i was about to turn in a very long and hard (not being dirty)'mission.... Yeh i get pissed.
Call Microsoft Xbox Support and demand a repair.

nahh. Ill save up for a brtter one. Its those old white xboxs i have. Got it for a 6vpack of beer off of my mums friend
dude upgrade NOW!

Oct 02, 12 at 6:59pm
RatedRViper

quote Solx
quote RatedRViper
The thing i have to worry about is my xbox freezinng. It has 3 red rings and i fix it like every day now. But just as i killed wilhelm, froze. Just as i was about to turn in a very long and hard (not being dirty)'mission.... Yeh i get pissed.

nahh. Ill save up for a brtter one. Its those old white xboxs i have. Got it for a 6vpack of beer off of my mums friend

Oct 02, 12 at 6:21pm
Solx

quote RatedRViper