Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Deity Wars » EAJ8671 - feel free to use my referral code to get a bonus » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the Neoseeker Deity Wars forum, to get the most of your experience we do encourage that you register to gain access to Private Message functions and other user abilities we offer for the most enjoyment.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 01, 12 at 3:51pm
chopsuey

quote TheDeveron
I'm just starting out in the game. I'll put in your code for the referral. Any tips for a new player?
- Ally up with some active players and join a guild. The more active they are, the more raids you will complete.
- Save your Legend CP tickets until you have 10 to increase the chance for a sr/ssr card.
- I'm not really sure but according to some users you'll get a reward(2 blue elixirs) for discovering all the loot of each area.
- Try to max enhance some cards to get a material. And if you enhance a card for all four stages of evolution you will receive a special material.

Guide to Max Evolution:
http://www.deitywarsforum.com/game-strategies/guide-to-max-evolution/

Oct 28, 12 at 7:31pm
TheDeveron

I'm just starting out in the game. I'll put in your code for the referral. Any tips for a new player?

Oct 27, 12 at 12:02pm
chopsuey

thanks in advance

Oct 02, 12 at 9:48am
chopsuey