Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Borderlands 2 » Erm, Wtf? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If you are here to request a trade or duplicates please go to the Borderlands 2 Trading Subforum instead, thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Angel_BL1 Brick_BL1 Claptrap_CL4P-TP Lilith_BL1 Moxxi_BL1 Ned_BL1

hideOriginal Post

Oct 02, 12 at 8:07amBaDaZzBoOzIe

Okay, so i've been having a really weird "Glitch" i tip moxxie about 12k for her "Good touch" smg and then about another 20k in attempting to get her "Bad touch" but she just stands their.. not letting me tip or handing over the weapon... anyone else having this

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 03, 12 at 4:00am
Ajax

I've had to leave Sanctuary and come back.

I tipped here, she said "Here, sugar, it's one of my favourites." Or whatever, but didn't present the gun.

I shrugged, left for a quest, came back and she was holding it out for me.

Oct 03, 12 at 2:05am
Whelan

Are you on TVHM? Because you cannot get this gun there.

Oct 02, 12 at 11:08am
BaDaZzBoOzIe

LOD-squa yeah she glitches a ridiculous amount of times.. i really want her "Bad touch" as i've had no luck finding an E-tech Caustic bandit smg

Oct 02, 12 at 10:56am
LOD-squa

She randomly glitches out and doesn't give anything else. Heck, after a while I wouldn't even get any of the bad touch weapons(I wanted a freaking corrosive smg), but she kept insisting that she wanted to give me the Good Touch. If you save and quit, then come back she'll continue to hand out the goods.

Oct 02, 12 at 9:40am
bobbpugg5

{make sure she's not talking or anything while you tip her. and i'm not totally sure about this, but if you have a current mission from her then i don't think you can get it either. but i'm not 100% about that.}

Oct 02, 12 at 8:34am
BaDaZzBoOzIe

Lucky.. but seriously. i uphold my end of the bargain by tipping her nearly 50k for her weapons, And she won't even give me it!

Oct 02, 12 at 8:33am
Solx

Hunh..... This never happened to me, imean whenever i walk up, Moxxi seems so eager to put her hands in her cleavage..........

Oct 02, 12 at 8:07am
BaDaZzBoOzIe

Okay, so i've been having a really weird "Glitch" i tip moxxie about 12k for her "Good touch" smg and then about another 20k in attempting to get her "Bad touch" but she just stands their.. not letting me tip or handing over the weapon... anyone else having this