Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » New Super Mario Bros. 2 » New Super Mario Bros 2 DLC available now » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Count Bleck Mario Toad Baby Luigi Baby Mario Boo Ludwig Luigi Goomba Piranha Plant Fire Mario Luigi small mario Star Fire Flower Peach Toad Coin Block Cheep Cheep Donkey Kong Yoshi Spiny Blooper Buzzy Beetle Bullet Bill Fawful Lakitu Paratroopa Classic Mushroom Poison Mushroom Daisy Poison Mushroom 2 Mushroom 1-Up Boo King Boo Luma Bowser Rosalina Paper Luigi Yoshi

hideOriginal Post

Oct 02, 12 at 7:23amchautemoc

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 09, 12 at 11:48pm
John234MKWii

But in both games(DLC and this), it is ridiculously hard to get to 9,999,999 coins anyway. Though the skilled might play this game with ease.

Oct 09, 12 at 11:11pm
Kokoro

Oh, I actually meant the total coins you can get in the game and I thought maybe he meant that, but I guess not.

Oct 09, 12 at 12:50am
John234MKWii

Yeah, if the DLC had a limit in each playthrough, it'd be 9,999,999 coins. It'd also be surprising to see who would get that much coins.

Oct 09, 12 at 12:16am
Kokoro

quote Virtue
I wish they'd just let it go to an unlimited amount. 1,000,000 is still an impressive number if you get the majority by just playing those levels. Ah well, maybe next time around.
Well, they have to have a limit somewhere. I'm not even sure what the limit is, but I'm assuming it's 9,999,999.

Oct 08, 12 at 10:23pm
John234MKWii

Yeah, since there's a limit(which I'm frustrated about because it's a part of a Mario game), I guess you just have to wait for the next game that has DLC to give your reasons why it's good or not.

Oct 08, 12 at 6:02pm
Virtue

I wish they'd just let it go to an unlimited amount. 1,000,000 is still an impressive number if you get the majority by just playing those levels. Ah well, maybe next time around.

Oct 07, 12 at 9:34pm
John234MKWii

Oh, that's a bit of a shame, considering the amount of coins I have right now. But, at least it's an opportunity to collect some coins and just enjoy the packs.

Oct 07, 12 at 3:49am
Kokoro

quote Virtue
So, you can only collect up to 30,000 coins in these stages? I was under the impression it was constantly reset every time you start a game.
It is reset every time you start those levels. It's just that when you play those levels, 30 thousand is the maximum amount of coins you can get it each playthrough.

Oct 06, 12 at 9:44pm
John234MKWii

Man, I'm too excited. There's no DLC in Australia, while the rest of the world are enjoying it. So unfair, if you think about it, right?

Oct 06, 12 at 9:32pm
SR THE HEDGEHOG

got it its 23208 coins on pack 1 BEAT THAT!