Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Legend of the Cryptids » Selling > Legend of Cryptids Energy / Power Potions 0.10 !!(ISO) LONG TIME SELLER! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Welcome to the Legend of the Cryptids forum on Neoseeker.com

Please note that we have provided a prefix system so users can better find your threads (listed next to the thread subject). Please try to use the appropriate one when possible. [ general | help | codes | guilds | selling | buying | trading ]. Clicking a prefix limits the display to threads of just that type.

Note: You should use the buying/selling tags for real-money trades and the trading tag for in-game trades. The general tag is for discussion topics and the help tag is for question threads.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 02, 12 at 2:48amHoliday4ever

Hi all,

Selling Legend of Cryptids potions!!
1) Power Potions
2) Energy Potions

Prices

Promotion!!!
: $0.10 USD per PP/ED

Promo extended!!
(Minimum purchase of 100pcs)

Contacts
Email : kaiser_teoh@hotmail.sg
Kakao: KaiserTeoh
KIK: kaiserteoh1987
LINE: kaiserteoh

Please include your LOC ID and quantity for transfer of goods to take place.

Operating Hours
I am available from 7am to 11.50pm GMT+8
Emails will be replied very fast when within time range but please feel free to email me anytime I will reply in the morning 7 am

Payment Methods
For Singaporeans I accept bank transfers, other countries PayPal is acceptable.(Paypal verified)
Please note potions can only be released once payment is recieved.

Please note that this is only for iphone version of LOC. Android LOC is of another server and is not applicable for this purchase.

Testimonials

quote FeiHime009
Here is an awesome, quick and trustworthy seller!! I will only buy from him!! Thanks so much for our numerous successful transactions, and I'm looking forward to many more.
quote wildcatmiah
In regards to Holiday4ever I am 100% satisfied with my recent purchases. I will continue to use him for any future needs I may have.
quote Wilney
I can Vouch for this guy, right when i sent payment i receieved my purchases in a matter of seconds
quote MrElliott
Very fast trade, thanks bro
quote tnounsy
I must vouch for this dude, bought from him for 4-5 times already. he sends trades even faster than i can open the game
quote siemenp
trust worthy and fast trade...highly recommend this seller
quote exodustpa
Can vouch for him, bought from him quite a few times already and usually the transaction is fast and smooth.
quote ThanksHoliday4ever
Fast response and Fast delivery!
quote elix
So as other customers who have ever bought the items here, I truly recommended this seller, Holiday4ever. More than satisfied and impressive on fast response and delivery services. Don't believe any rumors or you will miss something cool !!
quote Rokstar808
Holiday4ever delivers as agreed. I have no problems buying from this seller. Over 5 pruchases and no problems yet. Thanks.
quote SunshineAndLollipops
Thank you! Very fast service, I highly recommend!
quote bbraunian
Excellent service. Items delivered quickly as promised! Highly recommended!
quote iOSGamer
Honest trader! Transaction done in minutes! Will buy again!
quote hillmar78
Great Seller, Quick service, Great discounts, and Very honest. You just made my go to person for PP/ED! Going to be your permanent customer and will refer you to all my guildies!
Thanks again!
quote draggnoth
very fast , very reliable ,easy transaction. highly recomm
end
quote redman4ever
Very fast and pleasant to deal with. Highly recommended!
quote tyleron14
Holiday4ever is a reliable and honest seller. Able to send items within minutes. Will definitely buy from him again! Thanks a lot!
quote Lemming
Very trustworthy seller!!!!!! Great communications. Super fast with trade. Will definitely buy from Holiday4ever again!!
quote johnfatfat
excellent seller with fast reply and delivery
quote RyoKenny
Fast response and Fast delivery! strongly recomand to trade with him
quote Geronimoe
Very fast very reliable have bought from him multiple times
quote FenO12
Really a reliable and honest seller. Fast delivery, would buy from him again!
quote platypus_s13
Excellent Seller. Straight forward and easy transaction. Thanks!
quote kukukazoo
Most dedicated seller I've ever come across. You can't beat the prices he offers and you'd be very hard pressed to find a better deal
quote Chuong72
Terrific Seller, have used many times and have had no issues. Highly recommended
quote Ilovemywife
Great transaction! Fast ,clean.....Perfect.
quote Evilryu
awesome seller and trustworthy A+++
quote DotHaze
I did 2 transactions and they went super quick. I don't think he sleeps because he answers in a minute and sends the items crazy quick.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 17, 13 at 4:26pm
Holiday4ever

Promo

Jun 07, 13 at 3:28pm
Holiday4ever

Promo

Jun 07, 13 at 3:28pm
Holiday4ever

Promo

Jun 07, 13 at 8:05am
Holiday4ever

Promo