Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon Black Version » Battle Ready Lucario? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Oct 01, 12 at 6:45pmUltimateMew93

I just purchased a new copy of Pokemon Black from Target. I know the Dream world for the states is back up Tuesday the 2nd after 9 p.m. Before it went down it said there was a promotion for a Battle Ready Lucario with a purchase of a new copy of black or white from target. Where would I find the code for this? I was told it was a serial number but where is it located.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 02, 12 at 9:33pm
UltimateMew93

quote squiggle bath
You can always go to the Trading Forum and request that someone either trades you or breeds you one as well. ^.^
Thanks I have another thread on this page Rate my Team. I have the pokemon I wanted to go through the game with and was looking for some constructive criticism about it and their natures. I was going to use the Lucario till I came home from work and noticed it didn't come with it. >.> That Target store got a real bad review from me LOL

Oct 02, 12 at 9:30pm
Squiggle

You can always go to the Trading Forum and request that someone either trades you or breeds you one as well. ^.^

Oct 02, 12 at 9:21pm
UltimateMew93

quote squiggle bath
Ah, I see. The only thing I know about it is that your serial number should come with a marked copy of the game (which you should have), I would imagine it should be inside the case? Otherwise yeah, I'm not too sure about it.
i watched a video for it on youtube it shows a piece of paper with CONGRADULATIONS! then somehting about a lucario and a code above it, my copy did not come with one :/ Oh well, i can always get a rilou egg off of GTS or something can't I?

The only type of paper other then the instruction manual it came with was a freaking piece of worthless paper about a Victini >.> As I am acknowledged he is no longer available.

Oct 02, 12 at 9:06pm
Squiggle

Ah, I see. The only thing I know about it is that your serial number should come with a marked copy of the game (which you should have), I would imagine it should be inside the case? Otherwise yeah, I'm not too sure about it.

Oct 02, 12 at 8:56pm
UltimateMew93

quote squiggle bath
Idk much about Global Link, but from what I'm reading, this promotion isn't running anymore, so I don't think you can still get it. D:
I just looked on the Global Link site and it says the promotion is still going on till the 4th of October, I went back to Target today and they flat out told me that they decided not to sell the Lucario promoted copies. Even though the front of the store has a giant Pokemon poster of Lucario with black and white game box art next to it and says buy yours today! >:/ that ticked me off greatly.

Oct 01, 12 at 11:52pm
Squiggle

Idk much about Global Link, but from what I'm reading, this promotion isn't running anymore, so I don't think you can still get it. D:

Oct 01, 12 at 6:45pm
UltimateMew93

I just purchased a new copy of Pokemon Black from Target. I know the Dream world for the states is back up Tuesday the 2nd after 9 p.m. Before it went down it said there was a promotion for a Battle Ready Lucario with a purchase of a new copy of black or white from target. Where would I find the code for this? I was told it was a serial number but where is it located.