Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 » Red Soldier Syndicate Recruiting » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 01, 12 at 10:57pm
Horse

Not quite.

Oct 01, 12 at 10:07pm
Miss Fortune

Please use the Clan Discussion thread. Thanks.

-Closed

Oct 01, 12 at 8:24pm
Horse

I would be interested in joining your clan, however it seems that you are unable to read.

Stickies save lives, much to everyone's surprise.

Oh, and some people say I'm black. I don't know if you guys are into that kind of stuff. I mean, I didn't choose the thug life...the thug life chose me. Now sit down or watch Poppa Stallion pop a cap in yo' bitch white ass.

Oct 01, 12 at 6:17pm
The_Everglow

Red Soldier Syndicate [RSS] is a PSN clan created in 2010 with one simple idea; To win and have fun. Since conception the clan has grown into a large gaming community with over 60 active members. We have some of the best CoD and BF3 players in North America, and are open to accepting more members. We all love gaming beyond just first person shooters and we are extremely active with many other multiplayer and single player games. We only have a few requirements for joining:

[-]Meet our stat requirements (posted on website)
[-]Be active in-game and on our website
[-]Be mature and respectful towards other clan members

If you think you can meet the criteria listed above, make an intro topic on our website telling us a little about yourself. Then you'll be added by members to see if your skill and personality mesh well with RSS. We aren't looking for snobby good players, we're looking for cool people who can (and want to) win games. If you're still interested, our website is Link Removed.

Even if you are not interested in joining, community members are welcome to post on our forums and find skilled players to play with. Thanks for reading!