Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon Black & White Version 2 » I got White 2 today. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the General Pokémon Forum! If you enjoy posting here, consider registering as a member!

PLEASE NOTE: Threads concerning Pokemon should be brought to their respective forums, including game talk, strategies, trading, and etc. Thanks.

General Pokémon forum - Talk about general things about Pokemon, like the anime, manga, favorite Pokemon, etc.
- Official "is this a hacked Pokemon?" thread - Check to see if your Pokemon is legit in this thread.
Pokeficiton forum - Jog your creative juices and make your own Pokemon adventure!
Trading forum - Offer and request Pokemon from Generations IV and V!
Strategy forum - Talk about your best competitive Pokemon set ups and battle tactics.
Battle forum - Battle fellow Neoseeker members on your own custom terms!
Clan forum - Join or create a clan here!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Oct 01, 12 at 5:20pmGround

A Target sold it early. Edgewater NJ.

Got Oshawott, team is otherwise empty so far.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 06, 12 at 1:26pm
sampunas123

quote Ground
quote sampunas123
Are you done with e4 already? That was fast.
It took 40 hours to beat the champion and see the credits. I just have a lot of free time.
Nice, I hope same goes to me.

Oct 05, 12 at 2:14pm
Ground

quote sampunas123
It took 40 hours to beat the champion and see the credits. I just have a lot of free time.

Oct 05, 12 at 1:25pm
sampunas123

Oct 04, 12 at 3:34pm
Kanon

Well that sucks.

Thanks anyway~

Oct 04, 12 at 2:59pm
Ground

quote Kanon
Seems legit.
Then I'll ask one thing if you don't mind~

Oct 04, 12 at 2:40pm
Dream Spirit

If you are robbed in the next twenty-four hours, it wasn't me.

Oct 04, 12 at 2:36pm
Kanon

Seems legit.
Then I'll ask one thing if you don't mind~

Oct 04, 12 at 2:17pm
Ground

quote Pikachu

Ground
Don't *bleep* with me are you serious? I will *bleep*ing Drive to edgewater NJ right now from Atlantic City!

EDIT: Filthy little liar. Just called them up to see if they had them in stock. Only a few issues.
Not only have they not sold any Pokemon B/W2 games, but they don't get their shipment for that game in until Saturday. So, something smells a little funky with your story, kid.

They put the street date in the computer on Tuesday in every Target in the country after realizing they screwed up, so you can't get it anymore. If you went there, you'd still see the price tags for the games in the case, but no games. But they already sold at least three copies on Monday according to three people on the internet including me who posted about it. Most likely more, since there were only three copies of B2 left and only five of W2 left after I left, probably more with how many games fit in the case. Also, rule three to street date breaking, calling is useless.

Anyway, here's some proof. Threw out my receipt though, not like I'd need it.

http://imgur.com/a/bDY99/

Also, the Gene Wedge is now the DNA Splicer. That's not on Bulbapedia or anything, last I checked.

Oct 04, 12 at 12:16pm
kitty_s

oh no! i cant wait to tbuy this! !!! uurrr! 3 more dyas!

Oct 04, 12 at 12:11pm
Pikachu

Ground
Don't *bleep* with me :( are you serious? I will *bleep*ing Drive to edgewater NJ right now from Atlantic City!

EDIT: Filthy little liar. Just called them up to see if they had them in stock. Only a few issues.
Not only have they not sold any Pokemon B/W2 games, but they don't get their shipment for that game in until Saturday. So, something smells a little funky with your story, kid.