Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » FIFA Soccer 13 » Shocking commentary » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Hey!

Please read the FIFA 13 Rules and Guidelines before posting to ensure that your posts do not breach any of the existing sitewide or forum-specific rules and regulations.

Also, it is extremely beneficial to everyone if posts are easy to read and comprehend. Correct spelling and basic punctuation make posts seem less clustered and promotes a good image of the poster. Additionally, it is easier to get your point across if your post is easy to understand.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Oct 01, 12 at 4:15pmItstoken

Is anyone else having commentary issues in career mode? I am on loan at Plymouth argyle and haven't lost a game, won 7 and drawn 1. Alan Smith however is saying pre match we are in abysmal form and are crying out for a win before every game :/

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 04, 12 at 8:52am
SSJ4BROLY

I had something similar, I was 1-0 and it was near the 90 minute and the other team had a shot and my keeper saved it then the commentator said that was a goal that could of given them the win.

I really cant believe how bugged the game is this year.

Oct 04, 12 at 8:45am
Scott

commentary is a joke again on this game. i was playing a clubs game the other day and we needed to win for promotion so they were talking about that. we were 2-0 or 3-0 up and the opposition scored and martin tyler went on about how they had taken the lead and looked set for promotion.

Oct 04, 12 at 8:43am
SSJ4BROLY

After heading the ball over the bar in the rain the commentator says "well it was a difficult ball to control the ball just slid of his boot"

And even though I am top of the league they saying my team has been disappointing and are meant to be title contenders despite being top of the table and on a winning streak.

Also "that was a great tackle from the defender" when it was scholes who made a tackle.

Oct 03, 12 at 5:53pm
Arse

quote andrew2209
"Some great passing there"-After a 60 yard solo run

Also I had some comment about relegating after going 1-0 down after 10 minutes, when I needed a draw from one of my last 6 games to not relegate.
Probably because you're shit.

Oct 03, 12 at 4:42pm
Pauliepoos

I keep getting Martin Tyler going on about the Rolling Stones playing in the Mestalla stadium in '82 during a thunderstorm, even though i've not played a match at the Mestalla!

Oct 03, 12 at 11:33am
andrew2209

"Some great passing there"-After a 60 yard solo run

Also I had some comment about relegating after going 1-0 down after 10 minutes, when I needed a draw from one of my last 6 games to not relegate.

Oct 02, 12 at 12:06pm
Pac2Man

If all we have to worry about is the commentators getting their facts wrong sometimes (hasn't happened to me yet), then we have little to be complaining about. I would hardly call it 'shocking'. Show me a football game that has ever had it better?

Oct 02, 12 at 2:08am
Ghetto Prince

Not so much bad form but in my player career at York we had drawn 1 all with blackppol and lost on penalties an the final score guy in the main menu said we beat them 3 - 0!! i was like WTF?!?! looked at the results an its down as 1 all an lost on pens.

Oct 02, 12 at 1:22am
fade0508

I got this with wycombe too...I had W5 D3. Seems like a bug

Oct 01, 12 at 4:15pm
Itstoken

Is anyone else having commentary issues in career mode? I am on loan at Plymouth argyle and haven't lost a game, won 7 and drawn 1. Alan Smith however is saying pre match we are in abysmal form and are crying out for a win before every game :/