Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » World of Warcraft » Panda rage » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 01, 12 at 2:37pm

Am I the only one who doesn't like this crap about not being able to send BoA gear to lowbie pandas that haven't picked a faction? I can understand not sending money, but if we can send BoA gear freely cross-faction, I don't see why we can't do the same to monks. Seems a bit dumb to me.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 14, 12 at 5:37am
deeplove

I haven't touched my panda. He's at 12 right now. Don't have time for him. I've been trying to get my warrior's ilevel up. I don't see myself leveling any other of my 85s also. Not for a while.

Oct 10, 12 at 7:54am
Angyles Cerddoriaeth

quote BluePhoenix
i had like one of the heirloom sets, the cloth ones i believe, never bothered otherwise, panda's do seem silly easy to level though.
I am convinced it is the racial, extra long rested time. Love it

Oct 09, 12 at 5:23am
BluePhoenix

i had like one of the heirloom sets, the cloth ones i believe, never bothered otherwise, panda's do seem silly easy to level though.

Oct 08, 12 at 2:00pm
NUL

quote Angyles Cerddoriaeth
I am going to start leveling my monk soonish, looking forward to the quick exp gain with the heirlooms lol
I don't even have heirlooms...

Oct 07, 12 at 6:22pm
Angyles Cerddoriaeth

I am going to start leveling my monk soonish, looking forward to the quick exp gain with the heirlooms lol

Oct 07, 12 at 11:57am
ashe basch forever

small bump

i love that bouncy racial ;D HALF fall dmg? i say hell yes,. lol and double stats for well fed!? little OP with the new well fed bonuses. as for heirlooms not being able to sent to new panda's kinda annoyed me, but once i seen how fast the starting goes whn u get goin, i didnt mind it, now my monks 58 in most full heirlooms, (head, back, shoulders, chest, legs and wep) i was too lazy to get the trinks.

Oct 03, 12 at 9:48pm
Etherlight

The whole BoA thing is kinda silly, but it doesn't matter for me considering I'm 90 already, hah.

But monks aren't OP. They're pretty balanced on all roles. Windwalker and Brewmaster seem to be on the lower end of the spectrum and may need a bit of fixing, but Mistweaver is in a very good spot with distinct advantages and flaws.

The panda racials are good though, nearly OP, although pre-fix Undead passive racial was soooo OP.

Oct 03, 12 at 6:59am
Angyles Cerddoriaeth

quote Yoshi Fanatic
In a world where we have all become dependent on our heirlooms to use when leveling, I actually quite liked not getting to use them until you chose a side. One thing I couldn't get is why choosing a faction mattered at all since they are BoA.
Shush you, I enjoy my BoAs! Haha

I am annoyed the new legs you can unlock are not for 85+....I would so love a pair of BoAs to help the grind to 90 =(

Oct 02, 12 at 6:36am
Yoshi Fanatic

In a world where we have all become dependent on our heirlooms to use when leveling, I actually quite liked not getting to use them until you chose a side. One thing I couldn't get is why choosing a faction mattered at all since they are BoA.

Oct 02, 12 at 5:20am
Angyles Cerddoriaeth

Panda racial is extra rested time...so yeah totally awesome.

Lame about the BoA gear =/