Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » FIFA Soccer 13 » UT - General Team Discussion 2 » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AS Roma Brisbane Roar Australia MK Dons Elgin City Hibernian FC Barcelona Real Madrid Hellas Verona Lazio Liverpool FC Fluminense Some United Bloke Atalanta Bologna Partick Thistle Palermo Parma Napoli Torino Bromley AFC Bournemouth Arsenal Aston Villa Barnsley Birmingham Blackburn Rovers Blackpool Bolton Wanderers Bradford Brentford Burnley Cardiff City Charlton Athletic Chelsea Chesterfield Crewe Crystal Palace Derby County Everton Exeter Fulham Grimsby Hull City Ipswich Leeds United Leicester City Luton Town Manchester City Manchester United Middlesbrough FC Millwall Newcastle United Norwich Nottingham Forest Peterborough Portsmouth QPR Reading Rotherham United Sheffield United Sheffield Wednesday Southampton Southend United Stevenage Stoke City Swansea Tottenham Tranmere Rovers Watford West Bromwich Albion West Ham Wigan Wolves England FC United of Manchester Olympiakos Milan Fiorentina Leighton Baines 3 Leighton Baines Leighton Baines 2 Borussia Dortmund Cagliari Catania Aberdeen Celtic Chester Verona Genoa Heart of Midlothian Casillas Inter Juventus Siena Lyon Pescara Rangers Real Salt Lake Rugby Town Sunderland AFC Sampdoria Totti 1 Totti 2 Udinese Van Der Vaart
Note to Guests: Hey!

Please read the FIFA 13 Rules and Guidelines before posting to ensure that your posts do not breach any of the existing sitewide or forum-specific rules and regulations.

Also, it is extremely beneficial to everyone if posts are easy to read and comprehend. Correct spelling and basic punctuation make posts seem less clustered and promotes a good image of the poster. Additionally, it is easier to get your point across if your post is easy to understand.

hideOriginal Post

Oct 01, 12 at 11:48amRune Ripper

Previous thread.

Latest posts:

quote windowlicker
quote CupidStunt
Just out of curiosity, and because I want to find something decent, what kits are everyone using/what's best you've seen?
I obv. want Barca's rocket lolly but it's ridiculously expensive/popular.

Coventry away. It's Brazils home kit but I don't think anyone really knows that, hence the price is still around 200 coins. Go go go!

Most of the kits in the video above suck to be honest. My favourite is probably Atl. Madrids home thus far. Their away isn't half bad either.
quote Butty1984
Sold the Ribery i got yesterday for 425k then used it to buy Rooney, Lloris, Sandro, Suarez & Santi Cazorla. Still had 110k left afterwards. Team looks like this so far, still need 2 defenders to have full prem team.

Lloris

Ivanovic - Gallas - Sakho - Alex Sandro

Sandro - Mikel

Cazorla - Rooney - Pienaar

Suarez

quote Star of Spurs
Currently still building on the online app until I get the game, whenever that'll be. Building a silver Championship side (quite similar to jimbo_bwfc's old one by the look of it) in the hopes that one day it'll be the team of the stars I've always wanted to create (but always got too annoyed at UT to do). Or more likely I'll forget about this in a week. After a few hours dabbling:

Lonergan
Spector - Ream - Mills - ?
Mujangi - Cairney - ? - ?
Ebanks - ?

Have some decent players like El Hamoudi, Eriksen, Otamendi and Lodeiro that no bastard seems to want.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 18, 13 at 1:32am
Tominho

Anybody getting an issue with their trade pile/watch list? Really starting to get on my nerves.

Aug 09, 13 at 12:58pm
Kevin

I've played UT team a bit this year and absolutely love it. I'm a big hockey guy but Fifa 13 is just too good. I have a pretty good Serie A team in 4-1-2-1-2 and a decent Bundesliga team in 3-5-2. I'm trying to just make one "super team" where I use subs and stuff instead of rotating different squads. I used to do that with Serie A. So far it looks like this

Reus---Cavani
Boateng
Robhino---Palacio
Vidal
Alba---Mascherano---Chilleni---Litchsteiner
Abbiati

Still manage to have 100 chem with this lineup but if I sub people it goes down :/

I'm going to try to get Lahm for RB (I used him in '12 and just like him) and I might try to upgrade my goalie. Abbiati is an 80 or 81 can't remember but he always seems to make big saves for me. I never accumulate a huge number of coins so I can't really buy anyone too ridiculous or afford any IF/TOTW etc cards but I've had a good time with this.

Aug 07, 13 at 12:16pm
Wakaman

Man I don't see how the 3-4-3 formation cards go for 200 coins, it's a beast formation, It replaced the 4-5-1 as my favorite. I made two squads with it after sellinh off some of my more expensive players.
iTurbo & this hybrid

Most expensive player from that Liga Portuguesa was Iturbe which I was surprised with seeing as those are some fast center backs. This is the first squad I've used in which my striker actually scores from corners. Varela is the star player in that squad, he's amazing.

And since I heard that Schurrle was headed for Chelsea I knew I was gonna make a squad with him and the Ox.

Both are fun to use and ofcourse very sweaty. Haven't lost a match with either of those squads yet.

Aug 05, 13 at 4:09pm
AliB110

DamoSuperman

I don't use FIFA points to buy packs as I see it as a waste of money but many do and I have no qualms with that; it's their choice at the end of the day. I don't have eleven world-class players in my starting lineup but I win the majority of my online matches. You don't need in-form/TOTS/TOTY players or players that cost 100k each. The fact is if you have a good goalkeeper, solid defenders, pace in your midfield/attack and are at least a mediocre player, you will win games.

I don't really trade to earn coins as I don't have the patience for it. I just play games and when I have enough coins to buy someone I want, I do it. It may take longer than throwing your credit card at EA but I find it more fun. I've also never participated in a wager match although I wouldn't mind doing so if I had plenty of coins stowed away.

Welcome to the site by the way

Aug 05, 13 at 1:06pm
DamoSuperman

Hey guys,

I'm not very good at this and have a few questions? Do you spend much money on coins and fifa points in order to buy players and such, I look around and my squad is so poor by comparison to most? Also do many of you trade and have wager matches... I have no online friends who play the game so struggle with any of this sort of thing.

Thanks

Jul 30, 13 at 12:42pm
Ghost

quote Massimo Romeo
hey everyone i made a pretty good hybrid team in 5-2-2-1 go check it out on my youtube channel and i got some gameplay with it something you cant really put on this forum and if you have a youtube account subscribe for more fifa content http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPGSVS5W9dc&feature=youtu.be
Whats the difference in your channel than any other on YouTube ?

Jul 29, 13 at 2:15pm
Massimo Romeo

hey everyone i made a pretty good hybrid team in 5-2-2-1 go check it out on my youtube channel and i got some gameplay with it something you cant really put on this forum and if you have a youtube account subscribe for more fifa content http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPGSVS5W9dc&feature=youtu.be

Jul 29, 13 at 1:44pm
Massimo Romeo

hey everyone i made a pretty good hybrid team in 5-2-2-1 go check it out on my youtube channel and i got some gameplay with it something you cant really put on this forum and if you have a youtube account subscribe for more fifa content

Jul 28, 13 at 8:37pm
Massimo Romeo

I have a youtube channel and I made a crazy hybrid worth 55K go check it out, i also put gameplay too at the end. youtube.com/watch?v=JqJSpd1W-uA I'm a growing channel so hit that sub button.

Jul 27, 13 at 8:30am
Saints Fan

Decided to sell all my expensive players after ditching FIFA for a while and build this team. Only difference is I decided to get NIF Matip and had to buy Fanni instead of Abdallah as i couldnt find any in the right formation.
So far I haven't been able to skill as well as I'd hoped but in time I should get back to how I was playing before.