Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Borderlands 2 » Bandit Slaughter Side Quest » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If you are here to request a trade or duplicates please go to the Borderlands 2 Trading Subforum instead, thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Angel_BL1 Brick_BL1 Claptrap_CL4P-TP Lilith_BL1 Moxxi_BL1 Ned_BL1

hideOriginal Post

Oct 01, 12 at 11:27amLOD-squa

I started doing the Bandit Slaughter and I actually had fun doing it. Has anyone done all the 5 rounds that come with it? I got to round number 3, and it was just getting insane. I had one of the corrosive badass Goliath following me around the whole area for a while. It was just splurging everywhere and wouldn't leave me alone. But for some unknown reason more enemies spawned and it got killed out of nowhere.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 03, 12 at 2:14pm
Paper Fox

^ Ore Chasm. Oh I see what you did there.

I did bandit slaughterdome after the main quest, so I was already over-levelled making it piss easy. Still hated the lab rats though. Just use goliaths a lot.

Oct 03, 12 at 9:30am
SuggZugg

There's also a third arena type thing, it's the one with all the Hyperion loaders and what not. It's my favorite one, mainly because I have some crazy caustic weapons.

Oct 02, 12 at 1:42am
RatedRViper

Shadow of Death- The sanctuary gets moved?!?! Haha. Im kidding im up to that mission after having to kill jacks body double.aantways i found the place by mistake lol. Its in the ffridge

Oct 02, 12 at 12:04am
Shadow of Death

RatedRViper - The Bandit Slaughter Dome is not pre-order only. I can't remember exactly where it is, but I think it's in the building you have to go to to get to the Frozen place (Finding Sanctuary after it has moved), there is behind the other door in that area (right across from a fast travel location). The Creature Slaughter Dome is pre-order exclusive (at least for now) and is in the preserve somewhere, I hear (haven't been there yet actually).

Oct 01, 12 at 10:20pm
RatedRViper

Is the dome quests/rounds for preorderedl only? If not where can i find them >_<

Edit: Can you help me please Shadow of Death

Oct 01, 12 at 9:36pm
Shadow of Death

donmonster - Well, it's not a game breaking glitch yeah. Since you can redo failed missions it's not a huge issue. Just annoying. I was doing really well with that constructor mission, all set to get the bonus goal (keep it above 50% health) and it happened >_<

Oct 01, 12 at 9:05pm
donmonster

quote Shadow of Death
donmonster - Happened to me in the Bandit Slaughter Dome too. I've had this glitch appear again when doing a claptrap side mission later on (Destroying Jack's statues one. The constructor would just sit there forever after destroying one of the statues.).
Atleast I'm not the only one. Should this be marked as something people should know? As it is one of the missions you can fail. It's not game ruining or anything it just pissed me off, I went in the 2nd time duel wielding 2 shotguns, 1 doing 70(ish)x16 shock, the other 70(ish)x12 flame and blew through the first wave in like 30 seconds. Then... Nothing! Argh!!

Oct 01, 12 at 7:37pm
Shadow of Death

donmonster - Happened to me in the Bandit Slaughter Dome too. I've had this glitch appear again when doing a claptrap side mission later on (Destroying Jack's statues one. The constructor would just sit there forever after destroying one of the statues.).

Oct 01, 12 at 5:58pm
donmonster

I'm actually having a problem with this..

I made it through round 1, started round 2 and ended up dying and failing the mission. So I started it back up again, made it through the 1st wave in round 1, and nobody came after that. I'm not sure if there was an enemy not dead hidden somewhere or what, but I just restarted again. I'm about to just leave and come back later.

Think it could be a possible glitch of some sort? First go round I was doing amazing then the game got super laggy and that's when I ended up dying.

Oct 01, 12 at 12:38pm
George2

I was playing some of the National Annex creature slaughter with a mate yesterday and on round 2 he died and was left scoping through the window and reviving me with his Siren while I was fighting off 3-5 Super Badass Varkids.
Was so hard but was worth it for the EXP.